Community /

Poetry

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
A Resting Stop ♥️✨
by ComradeRuhi
Last post
3 days ago
...See more It's almost the end of September already! 2024 is nearing its end which sounds so crazy. For our wonderful poets and for our avid poetry readers, let this be a resting stop for your hectic lives. This post is dedicated to sprinkling some positivity. If you are struggling, need someone to talk to, or simply would just like to respond for fun, please do and share down below. We can share inspirational poems, write ones for each other, or simply just lift our heads up with the encouragement and kindness so prevalent in this community already.  I will respond to every comment on this thread with a reply that will uplift your spirits and bring more warmth based on what you share! Those simply stopping by, feel free to respond as well to comments that have been posted and spread some warmth! ♥️ ------------------------- Taglist <3  @burningRain127 @HarmonyBlossom @HatsEatYou @HealingTalk @juliak1968 @LoveMyMoonflowers @Rareshadow666 @ShySmiler @tommy @Torean @YourCaringConfidant @mytwistedsoul @nessapressure05 @sadcat13 @MunchkinBerry @limegreenKiwi7397 @incredibleRainbows2036 @Est3lle @BelovedMe @unassumingEyes @iloveyouxx @enthusiasticBeach8170 @WondersWhispers @Redpanda2419 @peachPear727 @Fallenstar24 
Poetry Automated Taglist!
by tommy
Last post
September 21st
...See more Welcome to the Poetry Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist? ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of 21 Sept  (updated by @ComradeRuhi) @burningRain127 @HarmonyBlossom @HatsEatYou @HealingTalk @juliak1968 @LoveMyMoonflowers @Rareshadow666 @ShySmiler @tommy @Torean @YourCaringConfidant @mytwistedsoul @nessapressure05 @sadcat13 @MunchkinBerry @limegreenKiwi7397 @incredibleRainbows2036 @Est3lle @BelovedMe @unassumingEyes @iloveyouxx @enthusiasticBeach8170 @WondersWhispers @Redpanda2419 @peachPear727 @Fallenstar24
Community Announcement! Welcoming warm arms for help and feedback.
by ComradeRuhi
Last post
July 21st
...See more ~ Community Announcement ~  Hello everyone! Your Community Mentor Ruhi here. This announcement is just a warm and formal reminder that as your CM I am here for you all. Anyone on this community is free to comment under this thread or message me personally at any time about concerns, feedback, new ideas and more.  If you have a brand new idea you thought of for the community to bring us together. If you feel uncomfortable about a certain situation occurring within the community.  If you have criticisms or feedback regarding how things are set up, or how you wish to see things better. ANYTHING AT ALL! I am here for you! Shoot me a message or mention me under a post of your own if you would like. I am all yours! Excited to receive your messages and mentions. With love ❤️ Your Comrade,  Ruhi  ------------------------- Taglist Mentions:  @burningRain127 @HarmonyBlossom @HatsEatYou @HealingTalk @juliak1968 @LoveMyMoonflowers @Rareshadow666 @ShySmiler @tommy @Torean @YourCaringConfidant @mytwistedsoul @nessapressure05 @sadcat13 @MunchkinBerry @limegreenKiwi7397 @incredibleRainbows2036 @Est3lle @BelovedMe @unassumingEyes @iloveyouxx @enthusiasticBeach8170 @WondersWhispers @Redpanda2419 @peachPear727

Poetry

Welcome to Poetry! This supportive place for you to share everything and anything related to Poetry.

What are the different forum topics for Poetry?

Community Space: A place for icebreakers, introductions, discussions and community check-ins.

Poetry Through Art: Write your own poetry based off of artwork!

Emotive Poetry: A safe place for poetry that contain trigger warnings.

Poetry Editing: Gain feedback and learn to write more professionally.

Poetry Prompts: Suggest a prompt or write a poem based on a given one!

Your Poetry: A general place to put all of your poetry! This is the place to post if you would like to share your OWN writing! 

How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.

Helpful Threads

Taglist: Do you want to stay up to date with our community? Then join our tag list to be notified whenever there is a new discussion or update within the community!

Poetry FAQ

Q: Are there any sub-community-specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find Sub-community-specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Help! I still have a question!  If you need help, feel free to contact a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you!