Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Any POC Listeners?

thoughtfulComputer9328 May 12th, 2021

Heyo! id like to see if there are any POC listeners i can talk to. Its never really specified here and itd be cool if i had other peeps/listeners to talk to. plus i need strong bond 1 which is why i said listeners. Anywho im black and uhhh hello

LilacKalypso9 May 19th, 2021

@thoughtfulComputer9328

Hey there,

Yes, I'm mixed (Black & White) and have been a Listener on here for nearly 6 months. Totally understand your request for any Listeners of the same or similar ethnic background to you, since being able to build rapport and connect with a volunteer who will have similar life experiences to you is worthy of knowing!🙌🏽

If you'd like to reach out at any point, for whatever reason, my inbox is open and we can find a day to speak.

Looking forward to hearing from you.😊

hopefulgrace0 July 26th, 2022

Hi

I am also a POC listener. I'm mixed east asian. I also live in the UK.

I understand that there are some things that I may not understand if I am not your ethnicity, but I do understand racism, police brutality and structural racism.

I'm here if anyone wants to chat. I offer a safe space 🙏 with no prejudice or judgement.

Rubylistens22 March 25th, 2023

@thoughtfulComputer9328

hi I’m half Black half Asian and I’d be happy to listen to you:) I know you posted this like 2 years ago(and I hope you’ve found a good listener who is a poc) but just letting you know I’m here to talk if you ever need:)