Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

PD Support check in 27 Nov/ 3 Dec. 2023

MeaningfulSilence November 27th, 2023

Hi everyone, glad to be here with you with our weekly check in ! 🌸

Let’s have a reflection about the last month together 💙

1. What went well this month? 

2. What didn't go so well? 

3. What lessons did you learn this month? 

4. What challenges did you face this month? 

5. What are you spending too little or too much time on?

6. What didn't go as planned? 

7. Review any goals you set for this month and share with us!

If you would like to be added or removed from the taglist, click here

@Adeline12345 @AlfAndthemachine @alleywood13 @Alwaysinpyjamas @ambitiousVase1322 @amicableDime9946 @AndreaDawn @arbanon @ARC80 @AutumnLauren6 @autumnthemoth @Avocado22 @azuladragon34 @b4Damion @berrymimi @bestcase @Blue123456618 @blueAngel00 @caringPerspective41 @CheerySandi @ChristmasGift @courageousPond1835 @crang17 @crimsonPlane2738 @cyanPlatypus6370 @dagaz13th @DamagedOne13 @dberryy @diamondintheROUGH2022 @DIDisaythat @DoggoMom @ebonyyyblondie89 @EddaLayla @emerijourney @EmmaSwan18 @EmotionalNerd @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @fearlessOcean2254 @fireyseastar97 @FloweringBunny @forcefulFriend4768 @Glue @Goldcherry2113 @GRAPSPRO2033 @GreenScarab @Hadeel96 @HashiramaNinja @Healing0Pillow @healingHeart1111 @heartycitrus @HopeandFaith @Hyacinth22 @ImaginativePenny152 @imclover @indigoCup1959 @intelligentWheel627 @Irishrose78 @itsmeow @Jasminerice @Jish07541 @JoniGirl @Jupiterbeingahuman @JusticiaPrimalDorogo @K87 @kindTurtle3738 @LadyNikita @LavenderFlower @learningtolovemyself @Lemino @LightsFromDark @Lilac4Roses @LiliTwolsky @limeRaspberries2286 @lovelyWords13 @LoveTracker @maple23 @MeeshyRB @MelG919 @missg @Mkmultra @munchiegoosie @nervoussmiles @NightshadeVenom @Nubia87 @OneErased @optimisticMagic0014 @OrangePeel24 @Oxymoron6demon @passionateJackfruit5095 @Piggy @placidShade4261 @Pointlesswords @Psalm139 @QueenBee03 @QueenSerenity5 @QuietMagic @racqueldawn @raininglillies13 @Red789 @RelaxedPanda @RemorseCode2 @Rex0911 @RoadLessTraveled @runaway101 @selfdisciplinedBunny232 @ShyCat1678201 @SilverSeastar @Sleepwalkermw @spectacularCandy9984 @Stardew3 @Starilus @StrangeKat @sunflower2480 @Tamy4210 @Tatianaalize @toucans @Triscups @uniqueRose1689 @versatilePomegranate60 @WalkingCrow @witchyyrose @Xe @YourCaringConfidant

TheLemonade November 27th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

Hello there, I'm just in the mood to go on the forums today while the rain is pouring outside and I've got a bird table right in my view meaning I can just type and glance over to see the birds eating the seeds I bought them last week, (they are finally coming into the garden yay!)

Time for the Q&A session woo! 

1. What went well this month? 

Hmm, the month of November flew by, didn't it :O Uhhh Well, I enjoyed the fireworks night in the UK, that was a lot of fun, quite cold but I do enjoy taking photographs so a chance to brush up my photography skills while watching the fireworks was a lot of fun. 

2. What didn't go so well? 

I know I let myself down by not exercising as much as I wanted to, normally I go to the gym every two days but recently I've been sidetracked with my partner going to the hospital and I've neglected myself but I have recognised that and I'm going to work on myself more to ensure that I don't neglect myself again. 

3. What lessons did you learn this month? 

Hmm, I would say that I need to put myself first, I felt the shift in my thought process when I realised that I was doing so well but I need to be selfish at times and put myself first, and if I'm not doing good then I can't give my best to others. For me to be a better partner, I need to work on myself. 

4. What challenges did you face this month? 

Well yes, my partner was diagnosed with diabetes and so that was a challenge to do food shopping last week to figure out what we can eat using the idea of not focusing so much on the calories like I usually do but focusing on the sugar and I've got shocked with how much some of the regular things we were eating had so much sugar! 

5. What are you spending too little or too much time on?

Hmm, I'm spending too much time sitting about, I know I've neglected the housework too, I think it was last week or the week before when I scrubbed the place down and then it's surprising what happens after a matter of weeks that the house goes back to how it used to be. However, I have scheduled when the weather gets colder to focus on cleaning up the house so I'm busy but also the house gets maintained. 

6. What didn't go as planned? 

I don't read the questions before I answer them since I've done this question already but lemme think of another thing that hasn't gone as planned. Hmm, I would say the food planning didn't go as planned, turned out that when I was doing food shopping I was buying what I thought was the correct amount, but it turned out I was doing it wrong, some of the recipes were serving eight people and it's just for my partner and me! So I've scrapped some of the recipes however what I've done is I've separated the chicken thighs into separate bags so I can do different meals for when money is tight. I was going to make something using all those chicken thighs but instead, I've decided I'm going to make chicken korma for lunch with white fluffy rice

MeaningfulSilence OP November 29th, 2023

@TheLemonade 

Hello TheLemonade! 

Thank you for your post 😊 

I'm glad that to hear you have been able to deal with everything the best you can.  It's surely more complex to adjust meals now and to strictly follow what the doctor listed. I think that you are doing great with everything, I am sure soon you will catch up also with chores and with your "me-time" moments! 

Nice that you are into photography, you can create a gallery of memories and have beautiful pic to look at! ✨ 

Best wishes with everything, hope that the month of December will be less stressful for you 💙