Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

« Partial DID / OSDD »

DarknessSystem March 30th

It's been a while since we posted so we'll do it now so we don't forget!!

Recently we were speaking with another system and we explained a situation we had. Instead of blackouts withe every alter, it's a blackout with a handful of alters. They explained we may have more Partial DID, but what gets them is we have heavy signs of OSDD as well. We're stuck and don't know what to do.

Our parents think I'm crazy because the alters are scared to talk to them. As a result, we're stuck hiding everything from them. We just need help with the understanding of what we may have (at which comes down as a mix).

Blackouts & No Amnesia:

System Protectors

Main Alter

Blackouts and Host Amnesia:

Eldest Alter

↑ 

I did the blackouts/amnesia since our host doesn't remember them for a good reason - Cameron

Kristynsmama April 19th

@DarknessSystem

Im sorry you are just now getting a response to your post.  The important thing to remember is that no one can diagnose you but a professional therapist or physician.  I hope that you can see someone and get a proper diagnosis.

~Kristy

DarknessSystem OP April 21st

@Kristynsmama

We know 😁 

They told us they cannot diagnose us and it's a full understanding why. We're just stuck on who we believe, systems or the people that claim they know what we have (ex our therapist).