Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

concerned ...

queenyola September 8th, 2015

Dr told me What i have might be borderline personality disorder is that something thats hard to control ? is their help for that ?

Miracle September 8th, 2015

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a very difficult to live with, and I am not sure controlling it is quite the word I would use, but yes it can be made easier when learn better coping mechanisms, DBT is the therapy which is most recommended, sometimes it may also be helpful to take medication to control associated conditions, but this is not a cure. It may help too, to educate family and friends, there is sadly a lot of stigma and BPD has a pattern of unstable relationships at its core, it is worth researching the condition and finding out what works for you. There is hope.

Miracle September 8th, 2015

You may find it encouraging to read this http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2011/06/27/marsha-linehan-acknowledges-her-own-struggle-with-borderline-personality-disorder/ and I assure you that we are here to support you through this difficult time and thank you so much for sharing.