Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sending support and positivity

Stacey84 November 25th, 2021

Hi everyone, I just wanted to write this to hopefully help those suffering with bpd and eupd.

A few months ago I felt like I was broken and the pain would never go away but I've focused on myself and those that love me so I could see beyond my condition.

I was diagnosed with eupd 15yrs ago and I won't lie it is unbearable at times. It's only recently that I've realized all the pain I'm feeling and how I've beat myself up for so long isn't only stopping me from being the best I can but also hurting the people I love the most.

I know I'll still have my dark days but I want everyone going through this to have faith and be strong, the world needs you ❤

QuietMagic November 26th, 2021

@Stacey84

Thank you so much for sharing your kindness, not only here but also in other threads in the community. 💜

It sounds like some things that have personally helped you have been:
1) Identifying things in your life that make you happy and pursuing/appreciating them (e.g. "I have people around me who love me")
2) Focusing on your own values and the kind of person that you'd like to be (e.g. "I am definitely in a lot of pain but I value not hurting other people so I want to try to minimize that as much as possible even if I'm in pain").