Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Liar Liar

Cinna84 September 20th, 2020

I've just started admitting to myself that I've told a huge and horrible lie for many years. I also used to lie about everything as a teenager and still go through phases where it's so easy to lie! I know that growing up, I watched my mom's actions and she is a compulsive liar but grew up to actually hate liars.

Anyone else fall into patterns where it is just so easy to lie?

dworth257 September 20th, 2020

@Cinna84 everyone lies, don't worry too much about it. just try to do better if you want, don't let other people label you tho.

CreativeBerry94 September 20th, 2020

@Cinna84 oh, Lying is a pretty addictive thing. Actually, living a lie consume all we are trying to protect from the others and, by the time passing by, all we create to hide our truth becomes our true being.

I've, personally, kept myself in lies towards people, during my whole life, since I was 8, 9. That time I was having a sexual relationship with my uncle and I used to hide that from my family. Also, I was having a lot of issues with my parents and passing through many traumas, that are still living in my life.

So, sometimes, it feels more convenient to live a lie towards others, because you know no one would ever understand you when you want to be true and look for help. At least, that was my case. I had nobody to support me, only myself.