Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

anyone wanna be frinds!!! :p

l0litaSyStem March 8th

my name is gir, im a fronting rn were part of a 5 person system named the lolita system! its me(gir),diona,johhny,grell,charlie! me and diona are the main fronters! but were 14 and been isolated out whole lives so we dont know much about communcation but wed love to learn and make friends

@l0litaSyStem

I'd love to be your friend! <3

Gir from Invader Zim??? I used to love that show!!!

I'm curious about DID... May I ask please? I've never met anyone who has it so I want to learn more <3

l0litaSyStem OP March 9th

@jesusredeemedme2425

helloooo!!! yes gir from invader zim! were a osdd 1-b system! ask as many questions as you like

jesusredeemedme2425 March 11th

@l0litaSyStem

Well first of all... What does that mean XD I'm lost lol!

l0litaSyStem OP March 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Other Specified Disorder-1b (OSDD-1b) describes those who have similar symptoms to DID, but do not meet the full diagnostic criteria. OSDD-1b applies to the lack of amnesia between headmates. Unlike in OSDD-1a, headmates tend to differ further instead of presenting as different facets of the same individual.

jesusredeemedme2425 March 12th

@l0litaSyStem

What’s the full diagnostic criteria?

What does it mean, amnesia between headmates?

I’ve heard about headmates dating. Is that a thing? And how is that possible?

Do you identify as one person, or many? Was there ever a singular you? What caused there to be multiple alters (is that a correct/PC term?)?

How often does the person fronting change? Is there a noticeable physical difference?

Which one fronts when you’re asleep?

Sorry, so many questions XD I’m just super intrigued by this lol

How are you doing? <3