Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@hansini7079 and @IndependentEcho chat

Hansini7079 August 19th

Yo people, this is a chat between my friend and me. So I'd appreciate it if you won't message here except if you're @IndependentEcho

Hansini7079 OP August 19th

Hey, @IndependentEcho we can chat here

IndependentEcho August 19th

@Hansini7079 Hii. I am glad we met. I hope we can be good friends. Do u wanna tell me more about what u are going through?

Hey, sure. What's your name btw? I actually have been depressed for years cuz I was basically lonely and misunderstood but I started finding sources of happiness myself. One of them is to make friends and you're helping me. What about you?

@Hansini7079 You can call me Dominic. And I am really sorry to hear that, it must be really hard. I am here. What do you like doing?

Well I like listening to music and comedy shows as I mentioned. But I also like talking to others [aka those who care]. Also, I kinda misgendered you... thought you were a girl [my bad] but how old are you btw?

@Hansini7079 No, I am a girlđŸ˜… full name Dominique. I am 19. I love music too

Oh my bad đŸ˜… Dominique...

@Hansini7079 You must be in middle school right? Hows it going?

School is trash, I hate it in general, and all the fake classmates make it worse... how's school for you?

IndependentEcho August 21st

@Hansini7079 Damn, sorry to hear that : / must be so lonely. I am in college, just started.. not a big fan of it, but am managing

@Hansini7079 Has ur ocd been flaring up lately? U can talk about anything thats bothering u. And how was ur day today?

Hansini7079 OP August 21st

@IndependentEcho Thanks for asking, my ocd is always bothering me but my classmates laugh abt it [they think I'm faking it]. My day was pretty productive today, actually. How was yours?

@Hansini7079 people find it weird but they dont know whats going on in ur head and how much u have to struggle. I am glad u had a productive day tho. Keep at it, things will get better

@IndependentEcho Thanks a lot. Wanna talk about anything that's bothering you? Was your day good?

@Hansini7079 aw thanks for asking. It was alright. I just feel so lonely and panic attacks for no reason. But its not too bad

@IndependentEcho You feel lonely? :( you know you can talk to me, right? I hope you're alright. If you wanna talk, I'll listen

IndependentEcho August 22nd

@Hansini7079 you are a really good friend : ) thanks for saying that. I am going thru some changes in routine hence the mood swings. How was your day? I hope u are okay..