Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kitty's Meow Zone

kittydragon771 August 8th

It's late, but it's here.

Hey, it's me. I aged out of the Teen zones, so this is for any of our friends who wanted to keep contact. Feel free to join the conversation if I knew you. Or if you just want to see how I'm doing.

@DarkerPlaces @PastaIsVeryUnderrated tagging people who asked

kittydragon771 OP August 8th

It didn't tag Dija, trying again

@PastaIsVeryUnderrated

DarkerPlaces August 8th

glad we can still chat here ima miss u in the groups kitty

Yeah, we're gonna miss you guys too. It is much weirder on a forum. Also, it is just refusing to tag Dija, so if someone can let her know this forum is open, it would be greatly appreciated.

it finally tagged me, im so glad we can talk here 

a late happy birthday dragonnn

already missed you lots T_T

sending hugs and pasta and flowers and sunshine

Oh, I wonder why it didn't link. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was horrible, but I'm on the other side.

@kittydragon771

Awh, im sorry it was horrible :(

how is it on the adult side?

It's okay, it's not unlike some social medias I follow. We are still having trouble with striking a conversation because some popular topics are triggering but have been able to jump in and give a few quips here and there. Support is still fine.

TW Alcohol abuse

It wasn't exactly top tier conversation to jump into a chat about drinking for fun when we were having issues with our alcoholic mother ruining our birthday. We can just click off of the chat, but there was not really anyone to talk to anywhere else. It was difficult to find any distractions that were positive and didn't dig even deeper into a panic and trauma response because of that.

@kittydragon771 me is so sorry dragon, your mother sounds awful :(

they should be more mindful ab topics like these in adult side, i hope they stop

sending lots of love<3

i'll be okayy we move out soon anyway so we'll get away from most of the issue that is her

getting some work done then gonna work on packing, feeling very energized despite my stomach being kinda bleh

@kittydragon771 im so glad ur moving out fr

i'm glad for myself :] it will probably be really good for mental state and productivity in the long run ,

@kittydragon771 yesss i hope it iss

about to take my driver's test ,, nervous but also a little confident i think i can do it ,

@kittydragon771 omg you got thisssss

we passed yayyy ,, and got to have the dinner we wanted yesterday and got to wear the sombrero (my favorite part :D) and brought home a dessert for when i get hungry for it ,, so happiness ,, but also very tired so very due for nap/bedtime

@kittydragon771 congratssssss omg im so proud of youuuu

dessert is awesome ngl

PastaIsVeryUnderrated August 10th

dragonnnn hruu? i missed u sm fr, sending sunshine and pasta❤❤

kittydragon771 OP August 10th

tyy I just finished packing my car and my brain has turned to mush so im taking a small break

My partner got me gifts that are do cuteee like a little desk fountain and the scalp massager i asked for and a cute little butterfly anklet

waiting for time to pass, spending time with cats before seeing them gets a lot more difficult because i will miss them ):

just tired and also excited to see my dorm and make it my own with my roomie

@kittydragon771 yeppieeeeee, i hope moving goes amazing, you deserve the best fr, and i hope you can rest well soon

the gifts are adorableeee ur partner sounds amazing fr <3<3

thanks dija (,: am already tired and all i've done is pack the car lol- not doing well with socializing again i might just give up on it for now

i get too nervous and it gets too hard to jump in

just really nervous in general

Wish i could gave a nap but i need to be alert

@kittydragon771 socializing sucks, im proud of you for paking the car tho, ur doing so so awesome dragon, sending lots of huggies if okay

thank ): the hugss are appreciated (hug)

dont have ti leave for a while, so maybe i can get a nap in

@kittydragon771 yeppieeeee im glad you can resttt

washed my hair, hope it looks good and shiny when the towel comes off

@kittydragon771 yess im sure it looks gorgeousss

I cant really tell if im tired or not but i still have a good while before i need to do anythinf so maybe ill just watch videos and if i catch a nap, i catch a nap

@kittydragon771 okey dokey, sounds like an awesome plan! luv you dragonnn hugss

hugggsssss :]

PastaIsVeryUnderrated August 12th

dragonnn i missed youuu, how is you doing?

kittydragon771 OP August 13th

hii sorry been super busy but i have computer now : )

the dorm is nice and the campus is pretty alright to walk, just glad it will get colder soonn (maybe)

got stuff to do tmr ..... tired now so might sleep earlier

PastaIsVeryUnderrated August 13th

@kittydragon771 yeppieee im glad ur dorm is nice, and glad you finally moved out, you deserve the best, sending lots of love <3

kittydragon771 OP August 15th

first day was today ,, very tired but feeling , slightly more confident ,, nervous for my next classes , going to need to get even more sparse with internet activity ,, until break anyway ,,

PastaIsVeryUnderrated August 15th

@kittydragon771 im glad it went okay, i hope ur next lessons go okay too.  please keep me updated, luv you dragon, tc of urself friend <3

just now going to bed, hopes of waking up 8 hours and 30 minutes laterr ,,

@kittydragon771 yeppieee hope you had a good restttt

at the campus doctor's office , walking is incredibly painful and i dont have much time to rest so i need a solution that allows me to move and gets the pain down , nervous though because they always tend to scare me

@kittydragon771 oh no, i hope ur ok now dragon, hugs

Davidino29 August 15th

@kittydragon7710

I just feel i am not worth of have friends prima finding a girl, nobody ever understand me

kittydragon771 OP August 21st

? do not know you , this is for us and past friends i had in my time on the teen side of cups , not for asking support from me as someone i dont know , sorry

kittydragon771 OP August 21st

sorry been gone for a while ,, very busy with the first week of college ,, got knee braces and am using them frequently , it's helping a lot with the knee issues when walking , very coooll

hips and feet and hands still hurt a lot , but the knee pain was very bad and an immediate emergency , affected ability to walk and we need to walk because thats the primary transportation on campus

so that is dealt with at least ,