Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The H Prize Final Submission Deadline has been extended!

SoulfullyAButterfly February 7th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The H Prize final submission deadline has been extended to February 15, 2022! We hope this time will help you make any final edits or updates to your path submissions!

• If you haven't already, please make sure to tag the Prize category in your path tags
  • Additionally, make sure to submit the Final Submission Form - we will be promoting these submissions via Site Alerts/notifications

Still interested but haven't started building yet? Feel welcome to PM me for any support needs or idea discussions.

Good luck everyone!

Tagging everyone who submitted a participation form:

@Calmingmermaid5761 @azuladragon34 @pamharley003 @Kindgrace91 @considerateOrange2567 @777bre777 @Izzy274 @HealingFox210 @KatieTheBigRockOne @disneymoonlight @cheerfulIceCream @Ckatt84 @Uzbekgirll @ComfortingLight8294 @IqRAwords @AngelOfHopes @sophiasanae @gentleLight37 @MoonChild1206 @trickyricky @moonlighthelper1 @kindOlive6978 @Evelynerose @servingspace @Abzolutely14 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @magicallyBubbles3237 @SiddhartaGautam4 @naturalhelper6843 @InterestingVision48 @nessa104 @kindheartedMango70 @DonaldDraper @Happypixie40 @29amy @ministermichelle @Passionatekiwi1608 @magneticEagle25 @zainiRsquare2811 @mikacv @PuzichkinCat @MoniqueThompsonLPC @kacosmic @JenniferPattersonLMFTATRBC @diplomaticBunny @anotherfrenchtoastclub

gentleLight37 February 17th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly Whoops, I took a bit of a break from 7 cups for a while, and it looks like I missed the deadline. I just submitted the form anyway. Oh well! Good luck to everyone :) It looks like there are a lot of new paths since the last time I checked, so that's very exciting :D

SoulfullyAButterfly OP February 17th, 2022

@gentleLight37 thank you!