Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The weight of pregnancy

CallMeRachel4 June 20th

I am scared to be a single mom. My sweet girl will come in September. My body is so weird. I have back pain. My feet are swollen and my arms are fat. My belly isn't pretty.

i have no money. I go to college by scholarship and I am financially supported by my father.

Recently he hasn't care too much about me just so we can prioritize the baby. He's helping me buy things for the baby - and baby daddy's mom too. I'm selling books and jewels to have money for myself, for skin care or going to the movies. Things to relax.

Father will no longer pay for my heath insurance after the baby so he can pay for the baby's insurance. So I cannot get sick.

Baby daddy's mom will stay with the baby sometimes during my classes so me and the father can go to college in peace. But sometimes we're gonna have to bring the baby with us bc she is a nurse and works all night once and a while.

My breasts are huge and my nose is swollen. I'm not liking my body. I am just looking foward to meet my baby and not worry so much. It's gonna be so hard.

#pregnancy #family

creativeField7705 June 20th

@CallMeRachel4

Hi Rachel, you're an amazing soul don't be disheartened. You seem to have some sort of plan for future and for financial security. Hopefully they will all workout! Sorry to hear you're having so much pain, it must be taking a great toll on your mental health. Take steps to be healthy, don't try to do anything rash as to make your health worse especially during pregnancy. Will always be here for you (as long as I'm not banned from this site). 

Field.

CallMeRachel4 OP June 20th

@creativeField7705 you are always so kind to me! I love you, my sweet friend. Thank you so much 🩵

hopefuloutlook June 24th

@CallMeRachel4 All the very best. I can only say this. Being a mother and a mother only can understand how it feels in the moment which you are in. I hope things look up for you on all fronts. Best wishes

PurpleHearts13 June 29th

@CallMeRachel4 are you have a boy or girl if you dont mind me asking. My name is sarah💜

PurpleHearts13 June 29th

@CallMeRachel4 sorry your have a girl

Wpdillon July 27th

Hang in there. I know it is tough, but you are bettering your life right now by going to school. Plus you have support from your family. Things will get better with time.