Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

HazelGem86 June 27th, 2015

"I've noticed that worrying is like praying for what you don't want to happen. I don't worry, but I observe where my mind tends to go. I have such an overwhelming sense that if you're in the right state of heart, which I have been for a little while, the next right thing appears to you." Robert Downey Jr.

unassumingSpring7030 June 27th, 2015

Be kind, or be nothing at all.

KingSquared June 27th, 2015

Life is like a game, and every game has a glitch, life has its obstacles and no game is perfect, life has its ups and downs and every glitch can be patched, the only issue there is that you have to be the one to patch that glitch in your life.

troubledwaters June 27th, 2015

Every time it rains, it stops raining. Every time you hurt, you heal. After darkness, there is always light and you get reminded of this every morning but still you choose to believe that the night will last forever. Nothing lasts forever. Not the good or the bad. So you might as well smile while you're here.

lukeCarroll June 27th, 2015

When a great scorer comes to write against your name, he doesn't write how much you score, but he write how you played the game.

energeticShade3868 June 27th, 2015

Happy people are those who don't have the best of everything rather they make the best out of everything

gentleOwl9239 June 27th, 2015

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there."

Schroedingerscat June 28th, 2015

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it!" ~ Henry Ford

baggy79 June 28th, 2015

You've gotta fall before you fly

Lilylistens June 29th, 2015

I like this. Thank you for sharing this.

lily2394 June 28th, 2015

Brave- sara barailles

presidentbouncecatAya June 28th, 2015

My love for you is simple
but grant.

It's walking on infinite stars
like a shore of sand.

- The Word Virus

jwkelly626 June 28th, 2015

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence".
-Vince Lombardi

presidentbouncecatAya June 28th, 2015

You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

sensibleScarf193 July 1st, 2015

I liked this

raspberryKiwi8181 June 29th, 2015

"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness."

Kurt Vonnegut

Lovely12345 June 29th, 2015

This is awesome

placidCucumber5360 June 30th, 2015

I love this

versatileShade5421 June 29th, 2015

"The bad things that happen during our day are easy to spot. It's the good things we need to look for and cherish, no matter how small they are."

placidCucumber5360 June 30th, 2015

I agree but why is it so difficult to d focus on that

rebel11 June 29th, 2015

?Do one thing every day that scares you.?
― Eleanor Roosevelt

Fallingpianos June 30th, 2015

"And in the end, we were all just humans drunk on the idea tha love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

Fallingpianos June 30th, 2015

That*

MizzKraziie June 30th, 2015

I've Lost Track Of The Number Of Times In My Life That I Wanted To Give Up. I'm Still Here, Don't Ever Tell Me That I'm Weak. - Anonymous

tealBlueberry1178 June 30th, 2015

Do not boast, because someone out there may be better than you

Sparkledunicorn July 1st, 2015

Beauty is, when you see the person in the mirror smiling back at you

Nice

Urs hesitation and fear sinks u...express urself boldly then success Stands next to u

Urs hesitation and fear always sinks u.... Express urself boldly then success Stands next to u

Sparkledunicorn July 1st, 2015

To cry doesn't mean you're weak, to fall doesn't mean you lost.

1Disawsum July 1st, 2015

"Take one breath, and let it out. Take another and maybe somehow, everything will turn out to be just fine." ~ Breathe (song) by Superchick

alexcaduceus July 1st, 2015

Two quotes,

"To continue to climb mountains, one must continually descendback into the valleys."

and,

"To continue to discover new lands, one must constantly abandon old lands."

It?s difficult to follow your heart, but it?s a tragedy to let the lies of fear stop you.

gracefulUnicorn87 July 1st, 2015

When the going gets tough, the tough get going! (Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr) My main belief is that life is a divine gift that should allow me to enjoy all aspects of life while being grateful for living on earth. The most significant thing about me is that I love life in its aspects, simply because I know that there are no guarantees in this life.

HamishGlanville July 1st, 2015

Do things with a pure heart and you won't have to justify your actions to anyone.

azureCircle9326 July 1st, 2015

Don't be sewersidel because you've gotten this far in life, why stop now?

understandingNest1971 July 1st, 2015

It's not until we are lost do we begin to find oneself

July 2nd, 2015

In the midst of winter I found there was within me an invincible summer. (Albert Camus)

jaries July 2nd, 2015

When you need to hold on to something, you should. Whatever gets you through, take it.

youarenotalonexo July 2nd, 2015

Admire someone else's beauty without questioning your own.