Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Melly718 April 14th, 2015

"The only limits for tomorrow are the doubts we have today.?
― Pittacus Lore, The Power of Six

?Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.?
― Theodore Roosevelt

?If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.?
― Thomas A. Edison

?It?s strange how dreams get under your skin and give your heart a test for what?s real and what?s imaginary.?
― Jason Mraz

?Life's like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending.?
― Jim Henson

?Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.?
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

?Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Prove the cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination. The sky's the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now. Let's dance.?
― Tom Hiddleston

"It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.?
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

?no matter how ugly the world gets or how stupid it shows me it is, I always have faith?
― Gerard Way

schofiek April 14th, 2015

Gerard Way has saved my life

Melly718 April 15th, 2015

me too! He is an inspiration! Now just waiting for MCR to get back together

DianaPrince April 14th, 2015

Every day might not be good but there's something good in every day. GratiTuesday xoxo

iMFAM30USD3M0N April 14th, 2015

Everyone wants happiness No one wants pain, But you can't have a rainbow Without a little rain.

BisexualAndConfused4 April 15th, 2015

And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer, stare a little longer. Cause there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself, you signed it "They were wrong"

AshleeEpicFace April 15th, 2015

You are amazing. You are a wonderful human being and you have made it through another day. I know I might just be some stranger on the Internet but I want you to know that I care. I care about you and you are valued and needed in this world. Maybe you've made some bad choices in your life but that doesn't make you a bad person. Everyone has the power to be a good person if they want to. You are so special and I hope you know that. There is not another one of you in the entire world. You are unique and perhaps that scares you and maybe it always will. There will always be things that scares you but you are strong enough to overcome them. I promise you that. You are powerful beyond measure. Always remember that. Please remember too that you are not alone. There will always be someone there to help you if you need them. You just need to look. I don't know if this will help you. I don't know if you'll believe me yet. But there is more to you then pain and sadness. There's more to your story. You are on a journey and there might be bumps in the road and I don't know how long it will take you to get there. Maybe the journey never ends. But it will get better. I promise you that. You will find peace and happiness. I'm proud of you. You got through today. You are strong. You are worthy. And you are going to make it.

LunaRayneJade April 15th, 2015

Everyone is a genius but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will live it's whole life believing it is stupid~ Albert Einstein My favourite quote of all time :)

?Don't think or judge, just listen.?
― Sarah Dessen, Just Listen

?Sometimes the hardest one to see . . .is the one standing right before you.?
― Lenore Wolfe

?Make your interactions with people transformational, not just transactional.?
― Patti Smith

?You can't understand where someone's going unless you understand where they've been.?
― Jerry B. Jenkins

?I?m not going to die because I failed as someone else. I?m going to succeed as myself.?
― Margaret Cho

?Laughter is good for both the body and the soul.?
― Mike Meyer

?Never mourn the loss of innocence, because it always brings the much greater gain of wisdom.?
― Erica Goros

?Thought I wanted overnight success, until I achieved it through hard work and the refusal to back down! What you earn, you keep.?
― A.M. Hudson

?One's life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, and compassion?
― Simone de Beauvoir

?Where we choose to be, where we choose to be--we have the power to determine that in our lives. We cannot reel time backward or forward, but we can take ourselves to the place that defines our being.?
― Sena Jeter Naslund, Ahab's Wife, or The Star-Gazer

?From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back.?
― Franz Kafka

"Never forget how beautiful you are."
? Gerard Way

stawberrygoddess258 April 15th, 2015

thank you for this! i love gerard and his quotes! bring my chem back

"Tears are words the heart can't express"
? Gerard Way

"no matter how ugly the world gets or how stupid it shows me it is, I always have faith"
? Gerard Way

passionatePine2522 April 15th, 2015

"How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything."

Becs April 15th, 2015

"There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life, and what it brings." ~Arthur Rubenstein

DanMayBeOnFire April 15th, 2015

You are a human, with ONE life, and it is up to you to make it the best life you can.

Dan Howell

DanMayBeOnFire April 15th, 2015

The only ugly girls are the ones who don't realize that beauty comes from within

Dan Howell

EnergeticTree April 16th, 2015

The strongest trees are those that sway in the gust of wind, stand firm in solid ground, and always gives back the blessings that has been given to it to become strong. Let yourself be firm against the odds. Never give up. Always have faith in yourself.

reliableGrapes5483 April 16th, 2015

Keep moving forward not matter what happens

fearlessminds April 16th, 2015

?You have the right to have feelings and express those feelings and no one can tell you different. Your feelings are legitimate and meant to be felt.? - Connor Franta

Melly718 April 16th, 2015

?Travel far enough, you meet yourself.?
― David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Melly718 April 16th, 2015

?Renew, release, let go. Yesterday?s gone. There?s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can?t ?should?ve? done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!?
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience