Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Personal Accountability Thread ❤️

SwanOfAges February 16th

I just wanted a space to document my progress in a sort-of public way. I’ll try to check in every day x

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 17th

@SwanOfAges

excited-hockey.gif

SwanOfAges OP February 17th

Thank you!! 💪

SwanOfAges OP February 18th

17- Posting in the Morning because I was out late last night 🙈 I’m trying to keep a consistent schedule to get my work done, and think it’s going well but definitely needed yesterday out to recharge my batteries. I’m happy that I managed to overcome the inertia to even get out in the first place, because that has been a real challenge for me in the past.

Tomorrow/today I’m going to try focusing on as much awareness as possible and being as conscious as I can with my decisions. I believe! In! Myself! 💗

Fun highlight: social activity, bar, networking, seeing friends and meeting new ones 🖤

”Beneficial”(?) highlight: continued some writing & comp for the project I’m working on (💜), practiced Technique

SwanOfAges OP February 19th

18th -

Really good day, I was feeling positive and motivated throughout and managed to keep everything organised.

I’ve realised how difficult it’s going to be to keep this thread alive when I’m so reluctant to put any detail about what it is that I’m actually Doing, but I’ll have to find a way :)

Highlight, fun; went on a beautiful walk and sat with some pretty French geese

Highlight, productive; overhauled my room and [COOL WORK THING I HAVE TO REDACT] because I’m paranoid as heeeelll 😭😭