Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling Demotivated

discreetBirch1123 August 5th

Hello everyone! Lately I'm feeling so demotivated. I don't like my job. I don't have enough financial support to start the business I'm passionate about. Feeling so stuck in this place. I'm not living my life. I feel so useless. I don't know where to start. If anyone could help me come out of this useless state with any advice or steps to follow, I would be so grateful.

If there's anyone who went through the same phase as me and came out finding your purpose and working towards your goal. Kindly share me the story of how you managed to do it. Thanks in advance.

iPHOENIX August 5th

@discreetBirch1123

Hello! I’m really sorry to hear that you’re feeling so demotivated and stuck right now. It’s tough when you’re not happy with your job and can’t pursue your passions due to financial constraints. Feeling useless is incredibly hard, but it’s important to remember that these feelings don’t define your worth or potential.

Starting small can sometimes help—perhaps setting small, achievable goals or exploring ways to gain skills or experience related to your passion. It might also be helpful to reach out to others who have faced similar challenges and hear their stories of overcoming them. Sharing your struggles and seeking advice can be a great step towards finding new paths and gaining motivation.