Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share a Compliment!

Tazzie March 23rd, 2020

Share a compliment you received recently! How did it make you feel?

Grace8402 March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie I was told that I'm doing an awesome job by giving someone emotional support. :)

TigerMercy March 23rd, 2020

I was recently told that "You are amazing and you need to learn that about yourself you are great and you will do amazing things and I would love to see it happen because you are an amazing beautiful funny smart and you can be adorable too etc." So thats a thing

RainbowGhosty March 23rd, 2020

I was told that I was inspirational. It made me super happy, granted I was confused until they explained because I never saw myself that way before, and I even cried a bit.

Talkwhenyouwant March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie

i was recently told," you are not a mistake remember that." I don't know if it counts as a compliment but in my mind it does. This made me feel nice because at the time I was really sad

March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie

Well I was really down the last past few days and I told my cousin why. It wasn't really a compliment but i knew she meant it. She said that I can do this(the problem). The way I am handling it right now proves it. She said I am really strong and I can do it. I just have to believe in myself.

AmazingMarie March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie

Recently someone said, "I'm proud of you. You've been through a lot recently and yet you haven't let it affect you." It made me feel strong, like I could take anything. No physically strobg, but mentally and emotionally. Probably one of the best compliments, I've ever gotten.

GoblinBoyQ March 23rd, 2020

My now girlfriend told me she thought I was nice and affectionate :)

HopearoundtheHills March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie was recently told 'that means a lot" and i just felt so good to help someone

DezEisenhour11 March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie

I have been told that I was a great listener and a really nice, happy positive person.

aeris156 March 23rd, 2020

i do checkins in one of my subcommunity forums, and recently a member that sometimes participates in them messaged me privately and told me that they loved my energy, what i do, and how i turned my "past into something for the greater good". it was so so heartwarming and honestly made my day, that they took the time to privately tell me that :)

TheAtticusFinch March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie

I was told that I was someone's hero uWu :')

SparklingSnowflake15 March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie Someone told me that they were invested in something with me because they see my improvement, resilience, and strength which meant a lot.

Rebekah March 23rd, 2020

@Tazzie

That I was pretty but obviously didn't believe them B)

Stitch2023 March 24th, 2020

I was recently told that I was adorable by a stranger. It felt nice to know that people still give compliments without expecting something in return.

LexIris March 24th, 2020

@Tazzie

Someone told me that I was beautiful and adorable and it made me smile

SoaringPhoenixButterfly March 24th, 2020

@Tazzie I was just told that I was able to change someone's view on their relationship and without me they do not think they would have courage to seek out help.

Azella March 25th, 2020

@Tazzie

NopityRopity March 25th, 2020

@Tazzie

my girlfriend told me i was cute :) it made me feel loved

herealways27 March 25th, 2020

I was told I did a good job exercising for a long time and I feel really good about it physically.

mochimin1310 March 25th, 2020

@Tazzie

mochimin1310 March 25th, 2020

@Tazzie

I recently got reviews from some of the members saying how I helped them feel better and normal. This really made my day, knowing that my words can help those in need

mothie01 March 25th, 2020

That im a good girlfriend ^^

Arwenn1 March 25th, 2020

I was told that I am good at helping with other problems and that made me very happy because I love when I can help other people

Rainbowpetal March 25th, 2020

I got told that I was selfless and loving

uwillbfound March 25th, 2020

my sister told me she liked my hair. it made me feel really good because it had taken me a while to do my hair that way and i was really happy to receive the compliment

sensibleStrawberries9877 March 25th, 2020

I like your eyebrows

Some random when I went running!

sensibleStrawberries9877 March 25th, 2020

@sensibleStrawberries9877 randomer***

TheAtticusFinch March 27th, 2020

@sensibleStrawberries9877

Thank you, I like your eyebrows too ;) <3

sensibleStrawberries9877 March 27th, 2020

@TheAtticusFinch you're welcome!

f12k17 April 12th, 2021

your the most amazing and interesting human i have ever met

HereForYouForever2020 March 26th, 2020

The coolest friend in the world aka my sister told me once (while she was going through a depressing time in life). That even though I can be really strange sometimes I'm always there for her and can be a nuturing friend.

Bluegiraffe782 March 26th, 2020

My sister told me you run really fast

TheAtticusFinch March 27th, 2020

Your fit is lookin pretty rad today :D

SweetIntentions222 March 29th, 2020

I just started on here yesterday and my first chat they told me they were surprised it was my first one..and I seemed so experienced. That really made my day 🙂

TheAtticusFinch March 30th, 2020

I appreciate you.

RumpleSteeleSkin May 4th, 2020

@Tazzie what a beautiful picture that isheart