Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Daily Quote

hopeful1971 August 7th, 2021

I have been reading a lot about mental health and illness and I’ve heard many inspirational sayings and quotes that make me feel connected to humanity. I encourage anyone who wants to post a quote of their own to please do so. I believe that we can all use some inspiration in our lives. And when possible, please cite where the quote came from, thank you

hopeful1971 OP August 7th, 2021

Friday, August 6, 2021 Today’s Quote: “You are not broken, in need of fixing. Rather, you are deeply hurt, I need of care.” Source: Arielle Schwartz, PhD, Author of The Complex PTSD Workbook

hopeful1971 OP August 7th, 2021

Today’s Quote: “Courage is not having the strength to go on; It is going on when you don’t have the strength.” - Theodore Roosevelt

hopeful1971 OP August 8th, 2021

Happy Sunday! Here is today’s quote: “Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.” From recoveryexperts.com

hopeful1971 OP August 10th, 2021

TQ: “I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” -author unknown

hopeful1971 OP August 10th, 2021

I skipped a day- life happens! Here is an extra one….. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” - unknown

hopeful1971 OP August 12th, 2021

“This is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure.” – Winston Churchill

hopeful1971 OP August 12th, 2021

Today’s quote fits with how I view myself today and my acceptance of knowing that not everyday can be great.” Embrace the glorious mess that you are” -Elizabeth Gilbert

RationalMe7 August 14th, 2021
Hi @hopeful1971

Great to see your collection of quotes here. Let me add two,

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how (Friedrich Nietzsche)
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves (Viktor Frankl)

hopeful1971 OP August 19th, 2021

“THE STRONG SURVIVE, BUT THE COURAGEOUS TRIUMPH.”—Michael Scott

hopeful1971 OP August 20th, 2021

“Awareness is the first step in healing.” -Dean Ornish

hopeful1971 OP August 24th, 2021

“What can not be cured can be endured.” Unknown

lovelyWhisper66 September 13th, 2021

"Prejudice is just ignorance" Blaine Anderson from Glee