Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Deep Dive - Questions to Inspire and Challenge 💖

crypticwhisperss1 January 8th

Hello, family! I have curated these deep questions with the intention of fostering meaningful connections, introspection, and creative exploration. Each question is designed to encourage deep contemplation and invite you to delve into the depths of your thoughts, emotions, and imagination. I am excited to get diverse answers from everyone. So, let's get started! ✨

1. If you could step into a painting or a piece of artwork, which one would you choose and what would you do inside that world? 

2. If you could have a conversation with your future self, what would you ask and what advice do you think your future self would give you? 

3. If you could have a dinner party with any three historical figures, whom would you invite and what would you talk about? 

4. If you had one day to live differently, with no restrictions or consequences, how would you spend it, and why? 

5. What is one fear or limiting belief that you would like to overcome, and what steps can you take to move beyond it? 

These questions are beneficial in encouraging long-term perspectives and promoting everyone to consider their aspirations, personal growth, and the wisdom that they imagine their future self would possess. I hope that whoever answers these gets a spark of mindfulness, creativity, and insights. You are all amazing! Have a lovely day. 💖💖

mindfulness_1704730457.png

~ Xaverie 

Tinywhisper11 January 9th

@crypticwhisperss1 question 1) I just finished painting a cowboy picture, I want to go in that painting😁 I love cowboys 😍 I would dress up in cowgirl clothes,  boot  and hat. I'd learn to ride a horse, then ride of into the sunrise, I'd sleep beneath the stars by a little campfire. And I learn how to lassoo😁😎

2) I'd ask my future self "do we make it past the age of 40? And my very wrinkly future self would answer "yes dear, I'm 503 years old and still going strong" 😁

3 )I'd invite henry the 8th, William Shakespeare, and John lennon, and I wouldn't talk at all I would just listen, their conversation would be interesting me thinks.

4) I'd go exploring, I've always wanted to go exploring, but sadly that will only ever be a dream

5) I would like to overcome my fears of the past repeating itself. I don't think I'm in a position where I can safely try to move beyond this. So I try to find the pleasure in the little things, like art and craft, the sunrise, music, and 7 cups😁

awsome questions btw ❤❤

@crypticwhisperss1 1) I just finished painting a cowboy picture, I'd love to go into that painting 😁 I love cowboys, I dress up as a cowgirl, boots and hat. I'd learn to ride a horse and then ride of into the sunrise, sleep beneath the stars by a little campfire, and learn how to use a lassoo😁

2) I'd ask my future self "do we make past 40?? And very wrinkly future me would say "I'm 503 years old and still going strong, dear" 

3) I'd invite henry the 8th, William Shakespeare and john lennon. I wouldn't talk I'd just listen. I bet it would be a intersting conversation

4) I'd be a explorer 😁 I've always wanted to go exploring.. Sadly it's only ever gonna be a dream for me!

5)I would like to overcome the past repeating itself. I don't think I'm in a position where I can safely get beyond this. So I find joy in the little things like art and crafts, the sunrise, music and 7 cups😁

great questions btw ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11 sorry it sent twice😁