Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A quote

adaptableHouse7641 December 15th, 2022

Jay Shetty said " “What belongs to you today, belonged to someone yesterday and will be someone else’s tomorrow.”

When you read that line how did it make you feel? Did anyone in particular came to mind?

innateJoy9602 December 16th, 2022

@adaptableHouse7641

It made me think about materialistic things. In that materials are temporary. No matter how much value we put on them. We come into the world empty handed and leave empty handed. 💜

Silentopals December 17th, 2022

@adaptableHouse7641

People aren't things to belong to anyone. Though it seems Masculine when a Man thinks of a woman as hers. When he says "you're mine". That sure is appealing.

Whereas one can do this when committed, I think people are evolving energy creatures. They get attracted towards you for certain energy that you carry and once they have no longer in them to absorb that energy, they wish to go a separate way. Though one of them would still like to be committed, the other would prefer the next energy calling over the current person.

So in my opinion, it's foolish to think we own a person. I believe there's no forever. How much ever is there, we need to live the relationship in the present and once time comes for us to part ways, we should be strong and open minded to let each other go. And wish and support each other in the upcoming journey.

Whereas, some people don't stay honest about this from the beginning of their relationship and one day just leave. That does cause the other person feelings of being used and hurt.