Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The most difficult event and scary Experience I went through

dhabib April 6th, 2021

The most difficult event I experienced fearing roller coasters and of course I had a fear for hiking and big waves in the beach it’s Newport Beach and a scary experience I went through being a victim for dosmetic violence and a car accident and bullying and I get scared when it comes to trusting others and other people I don’t and also I get scared and worse sometimes I feel that my life won’t heal it won’t get better and I mostly fear for my safety and I had a scary experience with my bully stalking me and scary experiences at night where I would hear someone outside talking I don’t even know who that is and of course it does scare me freaks me out being scared and of course for me as a victim I will never say it’s my fault and I have the right to say no

Asher May 1st, 2021

Thank you for sharing this important matter and the power of the word of "no" as well with us here.

Asher, Academy Mentor Leader

dhabib OP July 2nd, 2021

What do you mean I am curious and thanks for your understanding what I had to share what I was sharing and thanks for reading my message seriously Don’t like the fact I am in pain and of course I don’t like the fact of anything it’s my own nightmares

dhabib OP July 2nd, 2021

Saying no is always a boundary that’s what I do is say no it’s some thing I am not comfortable with

Ivy229 May 16th, 2021

Thank you for sharing this honest, personal and real insight into some of the things you have experienced in your lifeheart. I know it is not easy to say some of these things. I think it is amazing and powerful how despite all you have gone through you still are aware that you are a stronger, capable and powerful person that does not need to be defined by any or all of these things.

dhabib OP July 2nd, 2021

I agree it’s painful I go through and your welcome I needed to share how I feel and get it out and I am lonely I always want to talk and of course it hurts to be loaded and just overwhelmed and I’m glad I can talk to you and look up to you of course I like to look at the night sky to think and of course I been doing some self care more often and looking at the sunset and I pray that things will heal and change