Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My experiences with mindfulness

dhabib April 6th, 2021

I drew a circle with my eyes close and of course I am doing a lot of letter art and I’ve done some splatting on a canvas making it a splat painting and of course listening to soothing music journaling illustrationing without any distractions interruptions

bookworm274 April 16th, 2021

@dhabib

These sound like awesome mindfulness techniques, I hope you have been finding them useful!

dhabib OP July 2nd, 2021

They are useful they help and thanks for your understanding I need it

April 17th, 2021

@dhabib

this is a very creative way to create mindfulness for us! I am so thankful for you for doing this and so much for sharing it with us. This is a definite great way, I feel, to be mindful and be in the present with what and how we are, and expressing it through a way of art, that is also therapudic. I wish I now still had all my supply I had collected with my painting supplies and could do this, as you have described it. @dhbig, will you please post somemore about this in the future and what is is doing for you , helping you feel for mindfulness and be in the present? If you choose to do so, I hope that I am able to find them.

dhabib OP July 2nd, 2021

They are helpful and I need you I’m glad I understand my message and painting and other things self care is my thing

dhabib OP July 2nd, 2021

Yes I can control the present now and what it does for me I remain silent and try to have a clear focus mind free myself it’s on paper and whatever on my mind brain I’ll do whatever it’s with silly eye balls and of course everything in my life hurts I have felt alone lonely I also had increase in anxiety and stress and trauma