Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help

LittleJadeFlower October 26th, 2022

I have been trying for around a year to figure out my sexuality but I'm very confused and a lot seem very similar to one another. None of my friends are very accepting of any of this so I don't really know who to talk to or how to figure it out. I'm also really new to this site so I don't know what I'm doing. All in all, I need some support.

innateJoy9602 October 26th, 2022

@LittleJadeFlower

Hello! I adore your pfp!

To begin, welcome to the site! We're happy to have you here. Here is the Member Welcome Pack! It's a bit of introduction to the site to help you feel more familiar and comfortable navigating :)

It must be hard to not have that support from your friends. I'm very sorry about that. It must be overwhelming to try to understand your own sexuality. I can understand why you would feel confused. <3 I found this resource spread sheet on the community tab: Sexual & Romantic Orientations. Here you will find several resources about understanding attraction and orientation and finding and accepting your identity. I hope they can be a bit of help! Here for you. <3 💛