Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What should I do? I’m confused

carefulGlobe6642 November 14th, 2021

So, I’ve hidden the fact that I’m bi, or well that i do have feelings for girls. But anyways Today’s drama lol is about how I feel numb, but at the same time Idkkk what I feel. I’m having girl and boy problems I’m having problems choosing between a girl and a guy.

The thing is i left the guy to focus on myself. But Long story short we are to toxic for each other. It’s sad because I really love him but He did things that made me lose trust and over time I just mentally and physically checked out from our relationship. so even though I love him, I don’t think it’s appropriate to be in the relationship if we both are hurting each other. So then time passes like a week or so and This girl that I started to develop feelings for , which I had liked her but two years ago, she comes back. She kissed me, and for a sec I thought things were going to change and I was happy with her. But because of everything she thinks it’s too much and well she pulled away. And I respect her decision but Another problem is that I haven’t came out, mostly because I tried and my family’s response wasn’t as how I planned. Im scared because I don’t want to lose her but at the same time I’m not ready to be in a relationship. I’m trying to juggle so many things at once that I don’t know where to start healing. I’m open to any advice, even how to deal with my mental health please and thank you!

thoughtfulTree4166 November 14th, 2021

It's hard to deal with the pain because I have dealt what u are going thru it's fucked up but u will get thru this because u are strong

zackopen45 June 8th, 2022

Hello dear I would love to talk to you about some things I don’t know what I would call myself but I’m a person a male that 6 foot six and weigh 260 pounds football built husky and I have man boobs 36 d. Are you to be very insecure about my body and my boobs but today I love them when I trade him for anything in the world I got both Best of both worlds big dick and boobs I love my nipples sucked on experiencing that pleasure in that sensation I love seeing getting my nipples very big by playing with myself or having a partner that can find that’s open sucking on them making them big and taking them now makes me so big and go crazy and it makes you want to do crazy things I need to talk to somebody about it what to talk to you if you message me