Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m not bi, maybe pan demisexual but..

November 5th, 2021

I’m pro lgbtq cause I just don’t care much about what people think. So in my head, it’s not much of a difference if you turned out gay, bi, lesbian, or are a straight couple in a gay or lesbian relationship. I like how Kristen from Twilight, just one day showed up engaged with her female partner. That’s exactly how it should be. You don’t need to differentiate between love, if you fall for a woman or a man, and it’s mutual, go for it. It doesn’t matter if you identify as straight or gay before that. As a demisexual , it’s possible that oneday I might find attractive traits in females over males and that’s okay. So far however, all of my crushes have just happened to be men. If someone comes and introduces their same sex partner to me, it makes no difference to me compared to if they showed up with their heterosexual boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife. However if a heterosexual couple was discussing their kinks in public, I would have a problem, it’s just a comfort thing. I expect the same for everyone. We don’t need to sexualize everything.

zealousGrace5023 November 5th, 2021

@easySouth4887 Hi! I agree with with you, it should be actually normalised and love is just love.

November 5th, 2021

Yeah

Crystalboy4 November 6th, 2021

I completely agree.