Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Crushing on my straight friend

goldenCat9952 March 13th, 2022

So I have a crush on my friend, except she's straight, so I've been trying to deny it for months, but this week she got with a guy in our friendship group, who im also friends with, and it made me recognise my feelings and now im completely messed up and I don't know what to do. Just needed to get this out but any advice is very welcome 😓

pankhudipetal March 13th, 2022

Lmaoo... We're living almost identical lives. I'm having strong feelings for the first time ever for my best friend too who might like my other best friend more than me. I won't blame him if he does i suck at talking aur making others laugh

pankhudipetal March 13th, 2022

And i suggest you try taking a little break from your friend and focus on yourself more for sometime, it helps a bit. Maybe meet with other new people to either online or irl, it helps when you realize there are other options too. Getting over won't be easy or quick at all but you'll reach your goal for sure

friendlyCircle9419 March 14th, 2022

I've fallen for a couple straight best friends, it doesn't end well. I agree you should take a step back and ask yourself what it is that attracts you to your friend. You can seek out these qualities in others who you know are looking for the same in a relationship. I wish you luck, this is a difficult situation.