Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Coming Out( kind of)

WellsFiction June 9th

Since it's Pride month and EVERYONE is talking about it I feel like it's time I share my thoughts. Let's go!

I've always felt different from others viewpoints on sex and gender. I grew up in a very small, rural and conservative family, so being so different from my norms has always felt more normal and honestly rebellious. I remember when I was a kid while on vacation I watched a film where two teenaged girls were kissing and dating and I was like wow that's real that's possible lol.

I consider myself to be nonbinary and trans. I just always sort of knew I was even though I couldn't really talk about it with anyone cause they either disagreed or honestly didn't know. Yet as I grew older I find myself more attracted to like feminine stuff. I've always preferred being around females. I'm struggling constantly to fit in based on the sex I was born as and plus being myself around my friends.  Gender is such a wide and massive spectrum. Figuring out who you exactly are can be challenging, especially without help.

I guess my question is how can I come out without actually coming out?  How do I stop being so afraid to be myself without worrying about how others may feel? No one should feel shame or guilt about who they're. There is a little girl inside of me who desires to be seen and heard. She's ready to be the woman who she was created to be :)

Tinywhisper11 June 17th

@WellsFiction hi sweetie ❤ your 100% right, you shouldn't have to be afraid of embarrassed of who you really are. I know it's still not accepted in some areas or families. But hiding yourself will cause you misery, so perhaps it's time to be really brave and just be you, those who can't accept you for being you, then sweetie is it really worth your misery, and suffering. I know your brave, I know you've been through some stuff and struggling with your health. And I keep you in my prayers always ❤ happiness is the meaning of life, so don't compromise your happiness not for one second ❤

Tinywhisper11 June 17th

@WellsFiction but I've never had a family bit friends, so I don't really understand how hard it is for you, I just want the best for you ❤ well done for posting this by the way ❤ happy pride month

WellsFiction OP June 17th

@Tinywhisper11  Hey Tiny. Thank you so much! You're absolutely right. I'm glad I posted this too. I'm embracing myself more and more and it feels great. The layers are disappearing lol. Fear is only dangerous if we allow it to consume us. I hope you're feeling well friend. I've been dealing with major abdominal issues. I went to the ER twice! I feel much better now. I'm going to see a gastro doc on Wednesday. Honestly I'm excited to go cause I've never been to one.

I told my mom about you. She said you must be really cool :)