Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Am i nonbinary?

crimsonJet9935 June 24th

I grew up and still live in a very religious household, and only within the last few years have a realized i dont at all align with Christianity or any religion. Ive also gone to catholic private schools my whole life and am very grateful for that opportunity but am now realizing how sheltered i was. I’m trying to figure out who i am, but I’ve only ever thought of myself as a woman. I realized just a few months ago that i dont always have to think of myself as a girl, and that felt right. So i dont know if I’m genderfluid or nonbinary, because i don’t ever really feel like a man, and i do sometimes feel like a girl. Like i said, I’m really new to the whole LGBTQ+ community and am still trying to figure out my sexuality and gender. 

@crimsonJet9935

I went through the same kind of thing with gender fluidity and such. Have you ever felt like more of a man than a woman? If so you probably lean more to the gender fluid side. If you've ever felt like both or neither or constantly switching you lean more to the non binary side. Or you could research other sexualities you might be able to relate to better.