Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

using this site after so long/intro

liliasjillian May 13th, 2023

Hi!! I'm Lilia and I'm a demigirl and go by she/they pronouns. I've been a proud bisexual for a while but I started questioning my sexuality again

purplelady568 May 15th, 2023

@liliasjillian Hello Lilia. Thanks for being here, and being part of 7cups. I know that it takes courage to open up and share what you are going through, especially what you are thinking and feeling regarding your sexuality, so I applaud you for that. I hope that you can find support and encouragement here. This is a great forum!

If you ever want to talk 1-1 about what you are experiencing, remember that you can reach out to a listener anytime, 24/7. www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/

Take care! -Purple

Rubylistens22 May 21st, 2023

@liliasjillian

Hi Lilia! I’m ruby and I’m also a demigirl with she/they pronouns:) I think it’s awesome that you’re using this site, and I hope you’re able to get the support you deserve while exploring your sexuality. Sexuality is fluid, and you’re valid no matter what💙 if you ever need anyone to talk to, just send me a message and I’d be more than happy to talk to you! Keep being awesome💜