Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi

passionateCat1919 2 days ago

I am 14,but I’m girl and I love girls too, Is this allowed?

I don't know but my religion doesn't allow me to do that…

@passionateCat1919

So you are gay?

@passionateCat1919

nothing ing,sorry

passionateCat1919 OP 2 days ago

Just don’t care,bye

marlgl 2 days ago

@passionateCat1919 hi, u need talk? 

passionateCat1919 OP 2 days ago

Yes,I need

marlgl 2 days ago

@passionateCat1919 we cant talk about it, im new i dont know how open a chat

passionateCat1919 OP 1 day ago

Idk

marlgl 1 day ago

@passionateCat1919 I don't know if you can open a chat, if not we can talk about it here if you want

Aayla 1 day ago
@passionateCat1919 hi! I know it must be confusing to go through the discovery of your sexuality when your religion has strict rules about it, but let me tell you: there is absolutely nothing wrong in love, whoever is the person you love, whatever their gender is. Love is altruism, solidarity, empathy: all these traits are praised in every religion I know of. Your love - or attraction - does no harm to anyone: why would it be bad? On the contrary, it can bring you joy and an opportunity to receive and offer love, care and respect. Don't be afraid to explore this part of you. Your sexuality doesn't make you any better or worse than anyone else.
If you think you can benefit from peer support, there are specific communities online or in person where LGBT people meet and share their experiences: it might bring you comfort to learn from other people's experiences and maybe even meet other LGBT religious people.
Remember, you are perfect as you are!
passionateCat1919 OP 21 hours ago

Nothing, forget what I said