Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Trans stuff

RUMBUM May 21st

TW: Gender Dysphoria

I’ve been having really bad gender dysphoria recently. I am a transmasc who isn’t out to my parents. I have tried almost every hack to help it. I don’t have a binder but I’m saving up for one. My chest is too big, my hair is too long, and I’ll never be a real boy. Also I have a friend who is just being *** about me being trans so that isn’t helping. I just don’t know what to do. I feel like sh!t basically 24/7.

zajiki May 22nd
@RUMBUM hey man, i understand you, really.
i'm transmasc too. i know it's hard, it's such a disgusting feeling to be stuck in your own body. i get it and i'm so sorry you have to deal with this.
but listen, there's no such thing as "i'll never be a real boy". you are a boy. you've always been a boy. no one or nothing can change that part of you. you are who you are and i know i'm some stranger on the internet but you are a man in my eyes. i'm really proud of you for still being here with us even when you're going through this horrible situation.
coming out is tough. you never know how they're going to respond. i came out and it didn't end up too well. you should be careful with who you come out to. and if it's your family you might want to get some clues on how they feel about the whole lgbt and trans thing.
and i'm sorry to hear that your "friend" is treating you like that. they have no right to make you feel that way about your identity. i say *** it. i support you as some random guy on the internet. from one trans guy to another, i'm here for you. i don't know how much i can do but i'm willing to listen if you wanna contact me.
stay strong bro. i know you can do it. 

RUMBUM OP May 22nd

@zajiki thank you so much for that. That made my day. I hope you have enjoy your life.