Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Figuring out sexuality in at almost 40

Hey42 December 1st, 2021

About 6 months ago I left a really amazing relationship with a woman I love very much because I could feel I was loosing myself. When I got all set up in my place, all of these new ideas & wants coming to me.

it started with the feeling that I could identify as a woman. Looking back on my life, this makes so much sense in who I am. I started buying woman’s clothing and trying it out. I fell in love with the feeling of allowing my feminine self run the show. It felt like finding part of myself.

during this time I’ve also really been wanting to experience couples but I know it’s really a way to test the waters with a guy. Something I very much want but am a bit anxious over. I’m thinking I could be Bi. I live in a small town and I really don’t want to explore this here because I’m not sure how things will unfold. I also really want to keep my process exploration private until I know who I am & what I want.

I feel confused & stuck.

Has anyone else started exploring late in life too? How was it for you? Any sweet tips?

❤️me

Happyspringseasysouth4887 December 2nd, 2021

@Hey42 Hi, love is love. If you feel more comfortable as a male or female express yourself as either or both. You can date whoever you want to, and not label it, just go with I dated this person, a female and this person. A male.

Good luck.