Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Caught boyfriend on grindr... Again

resourcefulHuman668 September 12th, 2022

Hi there,

So I caught my boyfriend of 1 year on grindr again. This is like the 3rd time now. Even though he says that he didn't cheat, I still know that he's not happy with our relationship. Because why else would you be looking elsewhere? This has given me so much trust issues where I've started questioning the whole relationship. I'm depressed, sad and feel lonely. I know I've had enough but I'm not sure if I'm making a mistake here.

LostTurtle22 September 13th, 2022

@resourcefulHuman668

best for both of you to talk honestly about what his and your needs are. what needs are satisfied and what are not. its better to make decisions based on logic than emotions...

ogmindful October 31st, 2022

Regardless of what may have been your role in the breakdown of the relationship, you can understand and empathize with his experience, but it does not condone his behavior. Sorry this has been your experience. I think it’s also important to be aware of the fact that his infidelity led to the questioning of the relationship. Your experience is valid.

TimewiseHeart January 17th, 2023

@resourcefulHuman668

It sounds like you are feeling hurt and betrayed by your boyfriend's actions. It's understandable to have trust issues and question the relationship after something like this. It's important to communicate with your boyfriend and discuss how his behavior makes you feel. You can also seek support from friends or a therapist to help process your emotions and make a decision about the future of the relationship. It's ultimately up to you to decide what is best for you and your well-being.