Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Resources on exercises?

SneeblerGurl May 17th

Basically I talked to a counsellor and since I can't really start properly transitioning until I move out hopefully next year (because of parents and stuff) she recommended that I do some research on HRT, maybe do some exercises to get my body in a way I was happy with, get a job etc. What I'm asking about here is the exercise part. I'm 6'1/6'2 (can't remember since I last measured) at 17 and quite stocky, I'm also... Tubbier than I want to be? So I really want to slim down and get my body way more feminine, ideally with exercises I can do in my room, and I have two small dumbbells with adjustable weight. Other than that I can go for walks, but that's basically the extent of the freedoms I have when it comes to working out. If you knew any links to workout guides or just general workout advise so I could prime(???) my body for when I am able to take HRT that would be 1000000000% appreciated. Also, any advise on sticking to a workout routine because that's what I struggle with the most since it is a lot of effort and I've never stuck it out enough to see results and keep me motivated. Tyty.

toughTiger6481 May 17th

@SneeblerGurl

There are endless amounts of videos and options from yoga to walking and slimming down...it does not drop off instantly takes time ... too many try super hard at first then are mad it does not work over a weekend.....

The thing is just as you posted Motivation .... you need to remind yourself every day this is for YOU ... and each day you put it off or give up or make excuses ........ you are cheating Yourself.... no one else... 

look in the mirror and say out loud ...why you cannot do it today ...  or tomorrow ...my guess is the reflection knows you are procrastinating or being untruthful. 

There are tons of free workout videos on YouTube from top professionals and finding what you and your body loves takes time and effort. Hope you find what you’re looking for