Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Savi's One Line A Day

Savi90 April 3rd, 2023

4/3/23

I am new to 7 cups and I am beginning a journey to self love.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 3rd, 2023

@Savi90

Goooo Saviii!πŸ’›

Savi90 OP April 4th, 2023

4/4/23

I have been pretty stressed out lately and at my session with my therapist today she told me ONLY FOCUS ON WHAT I CAN CONTROL. I really needed that reminder and I figure maybe someone on here needs it too.

adaptableOcean4193 April 5th, 2023

@Savi90

I needed that reminder. And probably need it everyday. This is an important journey, savvy, I hope you will keep with it and learn to be your own best friend.

Savi90 OP April 5th, 2023

4/5/23

I am in the process of learning that it is okay to put myself first. I have a hard time with tgis because most of my life I have put the needs of others before my own. For the first time in my life I am putting my needs first and getting the help I need to achieve these needs.

SoulfullyAButterfly April 5th, 2023

@Savi90 I relate so much! good on you for practicing more assertiveness and self care.

Savi90 OP April 8th, 2023

4/7/23

I unfortunately i missed posting yesterday πŸ˜ͺ. But today was a productive day for me and it always feels good to get tasks done even if they are miniscule.

Savi90 OP April 9th, 2023

4/9/23

I've missed a second day of posting and I am disappointed that I have forgotten to post. I've had a busy weekend, but it has also been nice to get alone time and get some self care in.

Savi90 OP April 10th, 2023

4/10/23

I try to stay positive, but unexpected financial issues. I lost overtime on my job and I am no longer making the money I use to make, this year was the first year my husband and I had to pay into taxes, and I just found out that all 4 of the tires on my vehicle are going bad. Everytime I feel a little bit better about life I feel like an unexpected situation come along just to knock me down again. πŸ˜”

Savi90 OP April 13th, 2023

4/13/23

This challenge is actually harder than I thought it was gonna be...it's more about remembering to do it, but there are moments where I'm not sure what to reflect on.

Savi90 OP April 14th, 2023

4/14/23

Right now my biggest stress is money. When it rains it pours because financially I feel like I've been hit with unexpected bills everywhere. This is the first year I've had to pay into taxes, I found out all 4 tires on my car are going bad, my dog has a bad ear infection and has a small mass growing on his leg, and on top of all that my normal monthly utilities, bills, and mortgage. I'm barely keeping a float and I feel like I just can't catch a break.