Community /

Journals & Diaries

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
7 Cups Private Journal Feature: Your Personal Safe Space
by SoulfullyAButterfly
Last post
August 4th
...See more Having a safe space to reflect and document your thoughts and feelings can be a valuable tool in your wellness toolbox. A lot of us at 7 Cups have been journaling and self-reflecting, and I wanted to highlight the private journal feature which currently lives on our profiles as well as under the path steps we can take:  With the Private Journal feature, you can: 📝 Create Personal Entries: Document your thoughts, emotions, and experiences in a completely private setting. It's your space to express yourself freely, without judgment. 📆 View on Your Timeline: Your journal entries are organized on a timeline, alongside other site activity like messages, hearts, path steps taken, and assessment score data. This timeline provides a holistic view of your progress and self-care journey. Have you tried out this feature yet? Feel welcome to share feedback and any ideas on how you would want this feature updated to meet your journalling needs.
Join the One Line A Day Journaling Challenge
by SoulfullyAButterfly
Last post
July 7th
...See more It might not seem like much, but putting pen to paper and writing down our thoughts and feelings can do wonders for our well-being. When we journal, we create a safe and private space where we can express ourselves freely and without judgment. This can be especially helpful if we find it hard to share our feelings with others. Journaling also helps us gain clarity and perspective on our thoughts and emotions. We can identify patterns in our thinking and behavior, which can help us recognize triggers and make positive changes in our lives. It can also be a powerful tool to manage stress, anxiety, and other mental health challenges. By writing down our worries and concerns, we can release some of the tension we're carrying around and feel more at ease. 7 Cups has recently launched a Journals & Diaries community and we’re kicking off the launch with a fun challenge you can join! To start and maintain a journaling practice, we are launching a One Line A Day Challenge, where you are invited to journal only one line a day, for 1 month (or more!). Here’s how to join in: * Subscribe to the Journals & Diaries subcommunity at 7 Cups by clicking “Join”. * Consider taking the Flourishing Assessment [https://www.7cups.com/assessment/Flourishing] before you begin the challenge to get a sense of how well you are thriving. This free assessment helps you get insight on your strengths too! * Click the “One Line A Day” topic on the right-hand side of the Journals & Diaries community homepage. Create a thread for your journaling journey. An example thread is “SoulfullyAButterfly’s One Line A Day Thread [https://www.7cups.com/forum/JournalsDiaries_219/OneLineADay_2524/SoulfullyAButterflysOneLineADayThread_301755/]”. You can mention your starting date and any other requests you would like (such as whether you prefer people only read or are ok to get supportive replies) in your first post. * Feeling stuck? We will also create daily journaling prompt threads under the “One Line A Day” topic/section to help you reflect on different things. While this is optional, you can use the prompts for inspiration and can respond under those threads (feel welcome to copy the prompt/response) onto your own thread if you feel like having everything in one place! An additional feature 7 Cups offers is your private journal and timeline. To view it, feel welcome to click here [https://www.7cups.com/path/]. Will you be joining the One Line A Day Challenge? Let us know below and tag other users you think may enjoy this!
reallyoverallofit's one line a day
by reallyoverallofit
Last post
4 hours ago
...See more Not even remotely brave enough for the flourishing test but here' s an attempt at one line a day but probably won't be consistent. 
A Random Line
by Katharsis22
Last post
Sunday
...See more Journalling one line a day, keeps the therapist away. (This is more of a joke and a play on words of a famous proverb).
Day's One Line A Day
by Daydreamer47
Last post
August 15th
...See more Frustrated that I made mistakes on neuro hw. I still got an A on it though. It's ok to make mistakes. Always feel lonely and sad before I go to bed. I went to support group today but it's so hard to share things there sometimes. I try to tell myself I am doing my best to show up and share a little more each time.
Join the One Line A Day Journaling Challenge
by SoulfullyAButterfly
Last post
July 7th
...See more It might not seem like much, but putting pen to paper and writing down our thoughts and feelings can do wonders for our well-being. When we journal, we create a safe and private space where we can express ourselves freely and without judgment. This can be especially helpful if we find it hard to share our feelings with others. Journaling also helps us gain clarity and perspective on our thoughts and emotions. We can identify patterns in our thinking and behavior, which can help us recognize triggers and make positive changes in our lives. It can also be a powerful tool to manage stress, anxiety, and other mental health challenges. By writing down our worries and concerns, we can release some of the tension we're carrying around and feel more at ease. 7 Cups has recently launched a Journals & Diaries community and we’re kicking off the launch with a fun challenge you can join! To start and maintain a journaling practice, we are launching a One Line A Day Challenge, where you are invited to journal only one line a day, for 1 month (or more!). Here’s how to join in: * Subscribe to the Journals & Diaries subcommunity at 7 Cups by clicking “Join”. * Consider taking the Flourishing Assessment [https://www.7cups.com/assessment/Flourishing] before you begin the challenge to get a sense of how well you are thriving. This free assessment helps you get insight on your strengths too! * Click the “One Line A Day” topic on the right-hand side of the Journals & Diaries community homepage. Create a thread for your journaling journey. An example thread is “SoulfullyAButterfly’s One Line A Day Thread [https://www.7cups.com/forum/JournalsDiaries_219/OneLineADay_2524/SoulfullyAButterflysOneLineADayThread_301755/]”. You can mention your starting date and any other requests you would like (such as whether you prefer people only read or are ok to get supportive replies) in your first post. * Feeling stuck? We will also create daily journaling prompt threads under the “One Line A Day” topic/section to help you reflect on different things. While this is optional, you can use the prompts for inspiration and can respond under those threads (feel welcome to copy the prompt/response) onto your own thread if you feel like having everything in one place! An additional feature 7 Cups offers is your private journal and timeline. To view it, feel welcome to click here [https://www.7cups.com/path/]. Will you be joining the One Line A Day Challenge? Let us know below and tag other users you think may enjoy this!
Skate's one line a day
by SkateComet93
Last post
June 3rd
...See more Day 1 5.25.24 starting the one line a day challenge! New here and looking to help orient myself to gain  resilience and clarity to keep moving the needle forward.
Healthy Love
by StrawberryMonsterSlayer
Last post
May 22nd
...See more I'm starting to understand what healthy love feels like.
Aphorisms to remember.
by Solaire97
Last post
March 23rd
...See more
Vitamins, Minerals, and Healthy Habits
by SoothingLight99
Last post
March 22nd
...See more New supplements for well-being. 
Bluey Here
by BellaBluey
Last post
March 8th
...See more Day 01 03.05.24  I value connection, and in the past 6-8 months preceding today, I lost sight of this value as I fell into depression caused by anxiety, grief, and trauma, AND I am discovering how to get back into alignment with my values. // BellaBluey Hi! I'm BellaBluey, new here and exploring the resources I have to help me support my discovery and journey on this second chance. I welcome reflection and insight 😍
"Stress-Free Sundays:
by Holmes33
Last post
January 15th
...See more Share your rituals and routines for a relaxed Sunday
New cloudy day
by Tulipsmile
Last post
December 12th, 2023
...See more Good morning everyone First thing that I seein the morning was these beautiful cloud in the sky But its not ver clear in picture 😅 Tag :@Tinywhisper11
Starting my day
by Tulipsmile
Last post
December 11th, 2023
...See more Hello friends  Just seeing lovely cloud and beautiful  weather that make my day ✨✨

Journals & Diaries

Welcome to Journals & Diaries! This is a supportive and personal space where you can express yourselves without fear of judgement. 

What are the different forum topics for Journals & Diaries?
Diary Entries: A place for your diary entries.

Journal Check-in: A place for you to complete your journal check-ins.

One Line A Day: For the one line a day initiative.

How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.

Journals & Diaries FAQ

Q: Are there any sub-community specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find sub-community specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Help! I still have a question!

If you need help, feel free to contact a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you!