Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A safe space for us when we feel hopeless 💔

SpadeSystem August 4th

Hello everyone. This forum post was created for us to have a safe space to write when we just feel awful and need a place to write down things. 

Also, this might get triggering so I will add TW when necessary.

SpadeSystem OP August 4th

Kate - 

Umm hi, I just didn't know what to do so I created this space where we will talk and write things down.

We have been sick for quite a few days and it truly feels awful. And ik u must be thinking, well ofc you feel sick and have a cold and a fever. Not exactly. Those thing do make the whole situation worse but being sick is not a huge problem.

TW//////////////////////////// What's worse is the fact that we can't be near people, or leave your room. And even when you do leave your room you will literally be the most caring human being and stay a safe distance away and those mf will just *** run away from u. You seriously couldn't be a more considerate person in the fact that u are sick and people will *** ruin it.

TW/////////////////////////// ED and sh - So at this point you are feeling lonely af, you dont wanna eat because you are very depressed. The only thing that could make it worse... you wanna sh. You want to do it really bad because you are the only person sick and you feel absolutely worthless.

TW///////////////// Emotional Neglect - "What's making u feel worthless?" you ask, "its just a cold." Well, when you are healthy and acting happy, everyone acts as if they like u. Your parents just treat you normally (normally for us being they get mad at us for no reason basically). Once you get sick, the people that "liked" you, don't. Your parents that usually emotionally neglect you, still do, but now are surprisingly attentive at your physical health.

Our parents have always been great at taking care of our physical health. Where did mental health go? We get sick? Medicine. We get hurt? Something to make the pain go away. But this only further reminds you that they only care about you physically. They really don't like you for the personality you have, they just like the physical appearance of you. Why? Because you are their child. They are kinda forced to like you naturally (sorry to those of u who dont). 

TW///////////////// Emotional Neglect and yelling - They would give "anything" to protect you from the outside. But they constantly emotionally neglect you and yell at you. Your mom will lose it over anything. Your dad is just there and nobody really care about you emotionally. 

Everyone except your only and best friend. She cares. But she is moving, its all too much to deal with. You don't know what to do... 

August 4, 2024 

SpadeSystem OP August 4th

@TheBlueySystem

Mads - 

TW/////////////// Being sick also means our parents will invalidate our feelings even more. If we are mad or angry, they will obviously just ask if we feel sick. They won’t ask once if we are mentally ok…

August 4, 2024

SpadeSystem OP August 5th

Calypso, Mads, Arya - 

Since Robyn fused with Mads, we haven’t been in touch much with our friend. We stopped talking to them the same. We feel like we are losing touch with them. We don’t know what to do…

August 4, 2024

Calypso - 

Feeling scared… don’t know what to do…

Our friend has been going through some things we weren’t really aware of because we have been losing touch with them. I wish I could’ve been there for them… But now that I try to tell them how its been going for me, it was too much for them. I feel guilty…

August 5, 2024

Amelia - 

TW/////////////////////// Relapse - I wanna relapse so bad. We have been clean for a month or so. And I am about to ruin it....

Just need someone to talk to...

August 5, 2024