Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

a prayer and message by Nouman Ali Khan 💖

cathugsandharmony June 17th

Eid Mubarak Especially to those who feel lonely, isolated, disconnected and forgotten. Eid Mubarak to the new Muslims who feel alienated from their families and aren’t made to feel like they fit in to the Muslim social circle. Eid Mubarak to the socially awkward unpopular teenagers who feel invisible. Eid Mubarak to the divorced who feel like they’ve become the black sheep in their family and what used to be their friends. Eid Mubarak to those who lost their loved ones. Eid Mubarak to our bleeding family in Gaza and all over the world. Eid Mubarak to the elderly who feel forgotten by their kids and grandkids. Eid Mubarak to the slandered, mocked and humiliated. Eid Mubarak to those who think they’re w-rthless. You’re not worthless. You’re priceless. Eid Mubarak to those who fell into sin and darkness and live in its shame yet still fight every day to claw their way back to the light. Allah sees your fight. Don’t stop fighting. Eid Mubarak to all those in pain whether others can see their pain or not. Eid Mubarak to those who live in their head because they don’t have anyone around who is safe enough to be vulnerable with. Find Allah to talk to with your heart. 

I pray this Eid is a Eid of healing and joy for you all.

-Nouman Ali Khan

💖

@cathugsandharmony

Beautiful wish. Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating. 💖

cathugsandharmony OP June 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thankyouu lovely💕💕(I usually check people’s bios to get to know them and :0 you have a long one haha :0 I love it :0🩷!

chibird-love.gif

@cathugsandharmony

Lol yes, super long xD so that makes me appreciate people who love bios and actually take the time to get to know someone through their bios lots and lots more, just goes on to show how thoughtful and observant they are. So thank *youuu*, lovely!🤗💖

Ooh and I read yours too hehe, after the username (super adorable one 🐱🤗), I was sure the bio is going to be vv cute and beautiful too, which it issssss. So many loving reminders for all. Thank youuu for sharing and for being here!🥰💖

cat-cute.gif

cathugsandharmony OP June 19th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwwwww🩷smh you just switched this on me D: we were appreciating *youuuu*🩷you put so much effort and time there and it for sure made anyone who went to your profile smile🩷🤗

oh hehe my bio is very basic and short and😅I guess I never really thought of it much because I used to have so many reviews and then one day they were just all gone😞that day was this week😅and hmm I don’t know💜it just made me feel like a newbie again, but it’s okay because I know I did help others and I’ve never asked them to write reviews before, they just did and I guess I don’t need everyone to know about it🩷you’re so sweet💗💖

omg the kitty gif🥺💓💓

cute-sending-virtual-hug.gif