Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My life is pretty much over.

OnlyDarkness September 2nd, 2023

I hope I’m doing this right so here goes. I’ve been diagnosed with several chronic conditions Parkinson’s disease MS and Epilepsy and throw in a dash of Expressive Facial Aphasia and muscle spasticity . To make it short the Doctors have been telling me that it all adds up to my nervous system is slowly shutting down the left side of my body is already partially Paralyzed And it spreading to my right side now Suck to be me. I think I’ll leave it there for now Please tell me what you think so far a little constructive criticism doesn’t hurt me either I just hope I’m doing it right seems simple enough but I’m always saying that and end up sorry for tutting my own horn .

boredindahouse September 2nd, 2023

@OnlyDarkness well you do have it rough , but who doesn't ? i am not saying this like you don't know , but seriusly if someone now days does not have a physical "problem" they have a phycological one or maybe both . what you can do is talk to a therapist to help you adapt to a better life style with your needs, and help you lean how to live more comfy , i know it sounds silly but that is what everyone does or at least tries. It is tough but always remember 99% of people around you fight something with their lives, and the ones that "show off" most suffer the most ,In this whole thing i am not saying that what you are going through is not hard or important i am saying that if you cant handle it it means that you dont know how and thats okay, that;s the therapy for <3 try your best do it for you

(english not my main language sorry for mistakes ,hope you got what i meant)