Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My life is coming to an end.

OnlyDarkness September 4th, 2023

I’ve always liked the Doors Song ( This is the end. My only Friend The End. Now I know why. It is the End for me my Friends . ZI wish to tell you all thank you so much for all you’ve done for me . These last couple months have been really difficult for me and my family but I’m really grateful for all of you and your kindness Some of you more than others Guys and Dolls and anyone in between. Got to be Politically Correct.We’re all Gods Children. He just couldn’t deal with some of us in his own way. I believe God is an Evil 👿 Being of emended powers Put still able to make Human errors We were make in its image and have its flaws. In short He can no longer control us .and he’s scared just like we are and that’s why he is afraid because he’s like us .✌️Out .

Tinywhisper11 September 5th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness hey silky boots 😁 you still got plenty of years left in you yet. You can't leave yet becaussseee.. I got your nose 😎 haha! I'm not giving it back till I know your safe and ok ❤ you are loved here dark. I love you most of all! Remember it's not over till the fat lady sings. I'll see you soon. We are all here for you

Tinywhisper11 September 5th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness silky boots 😂😂😂 I meant silly* boots