Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anyone here who relates to this? 🥺

comfyblanket90 January 9th

I feel sad..upset disappointed...I have been accused of many things in life but the one that hurt me the most was that I Am Slow..! I take so long to process information, to understand things, to problem solve, to devise a solution to everything. I can't understand multiple instructions, I need to be explained again and again, in short simple steps. I see people going different unknown places all by themselves so easily...I even forget directions to my home.. i remember but, only the landmarks that are present when I have to take turns. Nothing much remembered in between. Might remember few things if I travel from that route regularly. I don't get sarcastic jokes, I get confused what to buy in shops.. shopping is a nightmare that questions my competence on living by myself when I can't do things that everyone do with ease and passion. People are so choosy with brands, have schedules, are organized...I get overwhelmed with allmost everything life throws at me. I cry frequently, get offended easily, I feel so hurt that I wanna find a way to end this pain. Of being slow, confused, lost, dumb, indecisive in this fast, reckless, purposeful focussed world. If anyone relates to this and have found ways to overcome, please share it would be of great help. â¤ï¸

incredibleRainbows2036 January 17th

@comfyblanket90 I  am not an adult but I understand how you are feeling . It can be tough to understand things that others find easy to understand and it's okay . No one is perfect . Being called slow is very disheartening but we all are awesome in our own ways . No one can be perfect in everything.  You have your strengths , trust me . You just need to find them .

Ignore such comments , till the time you like yourself , there is no problem to not understand a few comments.  Till the time you have faith in you , you're great . 

Lots of love ☺💗