Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

thoughts and songs

basil531 November 3rd, 2020

hmm im not sure if this is how this thing's supposed to be used, but i'll post songs on here and maybe some of my thoughts too (i guess that's a bit self-explanatory from the title haha). if anyone has song recommendations based on my taste or anything to add on to my thoughts feel free to reply to my stuff.

basil531 OP November 3rd, 2020

nan chun - se so neon

i found this band a while ago, but never really checked out their songs until now, and I'm glad i finally did. i'm in love with the singer's voice, it just sounds so androgynous yet feminine (idk how to describe it), and the story to the music video is rly good. it's honestly just really beautiful, and it's definitely the kind of sound and lyrics i tend to like.

mmmmay November 5th, 2020

@basil531

you should check out "cyberbully mom club" theyre kinda like them, but messier

basil531 OP November 5th, 2020

@mmmmay

i just checked them out and they're rly cool :) ty for the recommendation

mmmmay November 5th, 2020

@basil531

ofccccc!

molchi - kis-kis

idk i just really like this song. as you can probably tell by now, i listen to music in a lot of different languages. spotify just played this one time and i liked how it sounded.

love shack - the B-52s

99 luftballons - nena

these two songs are really nostalgic to me cuz my mom used to play them in the car on road trips all the time when we could still go on vacation and stuff.

basil531 OP November 4th, 2020

five that i found today while trying to do my stupid english assignments..

dong - se so neon

stranger - se so neon

cat (digging club seoul version) - se so neon

heaven is mine (digging club seoul version) - sunwoojunga

새 - towner & town chief

basil531 OP November 5th, 2020

watermelon - lucy

a summery sounding song even though i don't really like summer all that much. y'all should go check out lucy.. they're a band that debuted recently and they're rly good.