Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my deepest secret..

indigoBeechwood7452 January 11th

so, this is like a big secret for me. Well, in real life it is but if you dont know who I am then its not rlly that deep. But, Im in love with my bestfriend. A girl. Yes, Im young, and I probably have no idea what love is but this feels so different too me. And I know it isnt right in Gods eyes (Im a christain) but i try to believe that God will accept me no matter what. Since I was young I knew I liked girls. I thought girls were so pretty and no I didnt rlly get into relationships but I had crushes and everything. But when I liked boys I felt nothing. Anyways, the day I laid eyes on this girl, I knew that she was gonna be the death of me. She is older than me, by like, 3 years, and I know were only friends but something deep inside of me hopes that she likes me a little. Im not saying I want to get into a relationship with her because shes already in one with another girl at my school (yes shes gay also.) but for some reason i also hope theyd just break up. plus her relationship is SO unhealthy. but shes so beautiful. her LONG curly hair, her brown skin, everything about her just amazes me. i have never felt this way about a female before. i just get butterflies around her. i know she doesnt like me. im not that pretty and im not that skinny either but i am madly in love with her and i know ill just always have to stare from afar. its pretty sad, but i dont wanna ruin our friendship either. shes like, the funniest, weirdest person i know and i dont wanna lose that.

Greentrees2325 January 13th

Aww that’s really bitter sweet… bear in mind that you are young, so yeh you never know what happens in the future… Maybe it’s just a phase, maybe you’ll get butterflies with someone else who knows… 🙂 just embrace the fuzzy feeling and enjoy 😉 ❤️ 🙏🏻

Greentrees2325 January 13th

@indigoBeechwood7452