Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

kirby's space

kirbycake September 8th, 2021

i'm not really sure what i'm allowed to type in this space as a listener and if we're really allowed to vent but i just want to write some stuff i've been thinking ig. it's just interesting how so many of us are going through so many problems in life and a lot of us share the same problems... constant worrying about the future, regrets about the past, feeling incredibly lonely... and it's just strange because i always feel like i have things really bad but i forget that we're all going through some kind of pain. and like the people you see in your life could be going through so much but you just might not know about it.

i'm not really sure how i feel... i'm continually confused by my emotions. some days i feel incredibly sad, alone, and angry and other days i question why i felt like that and life feels okay. i'm stressed about the upcoming school year and i know my thinking patterns can be quite unhealthy and i'm worried i'm going to slip into the habit of negative thoughts :(

i'm really glad i get to help people on this platform, but sometimes i feel hypocritical for not even taking the suggestions i give to other people...and sometimes i feel bad if i'm going through a similar problem a member is experiencing because i feel like i haven't figured out my situation, so how can i fully help them figure out theirs?

tomorrow is my last day of summer break. i hope it's good.

- anyone can feel feel to reply to this post btw -

Meandros September 15th, 2021

@kirbycake

Hello Kirby, I like very much your honesty. We all need time to care about others and also time to care ourselves. So it may be difficult to focus on others when we need care ourselves. And when we focus too much on others we may forget about our own needs. That you are willing to take care of others having problems yourself is very kind of you.

Hugs =)