Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Trying to come back from failure (open to replies!)

blueLion5970 October 14th, 2019

So, I'm a horrible person. I forgot to get something signed for the Food Stamp office at school and now my family's food stamps have been cut in half for the month. On the back of that, my grades are abysmally low since I haven't had the motivation to do my work since I was forced to drop out of my dream college by my horrible father. I don't have any motivation to do any of my work and now I need to save my grades before its too late to do anything.

CommunityModLisa October 26th, 2019

Hi @blueLion5970, welcome to 7 Cups! I am sorry that you are having a rough time. It looks like you made a mistake, it is not like your intention was bad. We all make mistakes at times, that doesn't make us horrible, only human. There is clearly a lot on your plate which perhaps could be the reason for your forgetting. When we are put in a situation that we do not approve off, it can be hard for us to perform to our full potential. If you would like to talk with a listener you can do so here! We also have a student community that you may be interested in.