Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self Discovery Journey: Chapter 1

LittleEggHarbor December 2nd, 2023

Hey there! I'm so thrilled to share about the first chapter of my self-discovery journey, which revolves around exploring my strengths. To kickstart this process, I decided to take the Myers-Briggs test. It's a personality assessment that helps uncover different facets of one's personality. It's based on the theories of Carl Jung and provides valuable insights into how we perceive the world and make decisions.

After taking the test, I discovered my top 5 strengths: love of learning, curiosity, creativity, bravery, and appreciation of beauty and excellence. These strengths really resonated with me, and I can't wait to delve deeper into understanding how they shape my journey of self-discovery.

Embarking on this self-discovery journey fills me with a sense of excitement and anticipation. I'm eager to explore and learn more about my strengths, as they play a significant role in shaping who I am and how I navigate the world around me. It's like uncovering hidden gems within myself and using them to unlock new possibilities and personal growth.

So, how about you? Have you ever taken a strengths assessment or embarked on a journey of self-discovery? I'd love to hear about your experiences with strengths or any insights you've gained along the way. Let's dive into this fascinating topic together! 🌟

Discussion question: Have you ever discovered a strength within yourself that surprised you? How did it impact your self-discovery journey? 🤔

selfdisc4_1701541961.jpg

bouncyMusic133 December 14th, 2023

@LittleEggHarbor

Thank you for sharing, this so so awesome. I will look into the Myers-Briggs test. Would like to see what mines are. 

hmm...I have been told that I can be good at paying attention to details, at least at work.Â