Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My little corner

navyPlane639 March 16th, 2022

I just saw this feature and thought maybe I'll write over here.

I suffered from anxiety and depression from like 6th grade now I am in 12 th grade but recently I feel so happy all the time like this happiness is just coming out from my heart I haven't felt this good in years I have almost forgotten about this innocence happiness which I had I used to be so weary but rn I am so elated I am just so thanful that it has finally happened it has finally been better for me and I am so happy that I didn't just end my life when I so wanted to and I know this feeling is not constant and I may be sad but it shall passπŸ˜„

I do have regrets that I didn't do anything during my high school years but it's alright I didn't do anything bc I was just so scared all the time about whta would other people say about me all the time I still do but it's so much more better it's like I can finally breathe......

Hope I can be better and gradually get rid of my so nonsensical thoughts and distorted thinkingπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

navyHouse3677 March 17th, 2022

@navyPlane639

That's great to hear navy πŸ’œπŸ’œ

I am really glad you're able to meet that happiness which came from inside after so many years of sad times πŸ’œπŸ’œ

I hope this remain forever for you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ