Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just venting out

powerfulPomegranate7876 March 3rd, 2021

i find it really irritating to live with my parents, i hate their constant attention, i find it still very immature of them, they still treat me like a little girl, they don't get the fact that I'm a mature woman, and they still look at me like a little child.. i hate it..
, and i have told them to stop treating me this way, telling me what to do, giving me instructions,
they just don't seem to get it..

it's irritating af

powerfulPomegranate7876 OP March 3rd, 2021

They think I don't value them and am over thinking, which kind of does make sense, how I see this is just a gap in our mindset. a generation gap. they just don't accept my expressions of how I think and feel.. they just don't respect that, and i always seemt o be at fault in my way of thinking.. it sucks

powerfulPomegranate7876 OP March 3rd, 2021

I am grateful for everything they have provided me, I do love them, and they only want me to be happy,
it's just that, they don't really understand or even seem to care about what really makes me happy.. they only want me to be happy according to their own understanding of how things "should be".. I don't feel accepted as I am.
I am not something specific.
I am what I am.
Okay, so I am being general, here.
If I change this - be more specific, looking at the pros and cons, the facts - everything has come to me easy.
I am a family person.
I'm not afraid of being alone, I just don't want to be alone.
I want to be with my family, I feel safe.
I go away from them, from time to time, to take breaks...yes.
So overall my situation is not as bad as I just made it sound.
cool.
better now.