Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling depressed

tealChestnut6477 October 28th, 2022

I recently took the emotional wellness test and it says my depression is moderately severe. I haven't really felt like doing much if anything, and even have to make myself eat sometimes. I've felt like crying most of the time even if I appear to be happy or find enjoyment in things. I've felt like I can't take anymore.

October 28th, 2022

@tealChestnut6477 This might help https://youtu.be/H1T5uMeYv9Q

tealChestnut6477 OP October 29th, 2022

Thank you

juliak1968 October 29th, 2022

@tealChestnut6477

Hello,

This should be a happy time for you in anticipation of your new baby/babies ;) For me; I let fears control me and I know because I can empathize as I have felt the very same way and often still do. I have a team of therapists and more help as a veteran in the housing complex. I'm living day to day sometimes not seeing anything new. But I/we have to remember about all of the good that have our backs - we still struggle though and I just wanted to send you strength and my friendship!~

Blessings, Day

@juliak1968 my baby is part of why I'm depressed as she was put in foster care and I'm in the process of hopefully getting her back

@tealChestnut6477

You will get her back and rise above this struggle - I can only imagine how deeply you feel hurt right now!~ But once you have your baby back you will look back as it was just a hiccup. Always rely on and care for yourself first so you can train yourself to advocate for you and your new family. 2 is a family but may i ask where the father comes in if at all. The support you can find online will amaze you and once you get involved with caring for yourself others will jump in to help when you make the right calls emails texts etc. What kind of living conditions are you dealing with?

Day~

@juliak1968 I don't have contact with her father anymore and stay in a maternity home with 2 other ladies and their kids

@juliak1968 it's been hard on me

@tealChestnut6477

I can only imagine!` and Ive been through some serious *** but not like this. You have to take the wheel and steer this all your way. But for real you may have to fake it until you make it, it can be hard to remember the good things when things are bad but always look for the positive is a good way to get there :-)

@juliak1968 I'm just easily overwhelmed

Try not to be so hard on yourself and try to enjoy your surroundings - Are you traditional about the holidays? Monday is Halloween and Thanksgiving is around the corner and it sounds like you have enough people to pull off a nice holidays

@juliak1968 I usually enjoy them though one of the ladies might be going to Texas to visit her family and being I don't really have family except for my daughter it might depress me. Hopefully they manage to do something here

@tealChestnut6477

I'll check back later -

Take care, Day

@juliak1968 ok thank you

I once spent 6 years of holidays in prison and I do know how that feels and yet we still celebrated a little bit for all the holidays. I would dissect an orange and cut it out like a small pumpkin for Halloween lol and I decorated hard boiled eggs etc for Easter

blackblazer888 October 29th, 2022

Be strong guys everything gets better soon . You wish for good it will come soon. You always think why everything happening to me only. But its life You will have ups and downs. Expert recommended Dr Jambu Jain as a Top Endocrinologist in Bhopal,Best Diabetes Doctor in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Just because of Dr Jambu Jain patient reviews, history, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and their general excellence. So be stable don't think too much everything will be normal soon. Be strong think positively everything will gets better soon.

@blackblazer888 I'm just easily overwhelmed