Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Appreciation Post

LittleEggHarbor July 8th

Dear Olive,

I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much you mean to me and how deeply I appreciate you. You are my best friend, and words often fall short of expressing the immense gratitude and love I have for you. 

You have an incredible ability to make me smile, no matter what kind of day I'm having. Your humor, sweetness, and resilience are truly remarkable. You've faced so many challenges, yet you continue to rise above them with a strength that inspires me every single day. Your journey through addiction has been tough, but your perseverance and determination have shown me what true courage looks like. You are not just a survivor; you are a warrior, and I am so proud of you.

Olive, you have a heart of gold. Your kindness and warmth touch everyone around you. You bring so much joy into my life, and I am incredibly lucky to have you as my friend. I feel so happy whenever I see you, and your presence is a constant reminder that there is goodness in the world.

However, it breaks my heart to see you being hard on yourself. You are so deserving of love, compassion, and kindness, especially from yourself. Please remember to be gentle with yourself. You have achieved so much and come so far. You deserve to celebrate your victories, no matter how big or small they may seem.

Thank you for being you, Olive. Thank you for the laughter, the support, and the countless memories we’ve shared. You make my world brighter, and I will always be here to remind you of your worth, to support you, and to celebrate you.

With all my love,

-`ღ´- LittleEggHarbor ♡˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

@oliveStrings4899 ♥

egg-olive_1720476264.png

@LittleEggHarbor

Such a heartfelt shout out.🌸

@oliveStrings4899

Much love to you!🌸

LittleEggHarbor OP July 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌸💚 ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ 💚🌸